+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    They really didn't think it through at all.
    A bit like yersel min when you made that first post.

Pretty good effort with some of the competition you face on here but I think you've sown up the season 2019/20 award for daftest post of the year.

Have a coconut - assuming you dont think that's racist too of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I should point out I did only say "SOME" of the abuse might come from people who have a grudge against him because of his race. I can't be the only one who has heard monkey chants and the N word aimed in his direction. In fact a few of the posts on this very thread display a certain 'casual racism' so let's not pretend everything is rosey in the garden. We do have "some" bad apples in our support and to deny it is silly.
    This user is an agent provocateur either for Police Scotland or the press...

Absolute drivel

Remember he had "monitored" the forum for awhile before joining he said...

In fact, if Shay or one of the other players actually reads this then it could be damaging to our club. Of course, every club has a moronic element that are racist but "monkey chants and the N word aimed in his direction"? Where have you heard this? From which section?
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 15-07-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Right here Boss, I'll expose this charlatan quicker than you can say "Overtime Approved". Normally I don't think the O/T squad should concern themselves with the Main Board fitba geeks but I can make an exception
    I think this poster is known to me personally & by extension, your good self. That’s where to start your investigation

Right here Boss, I'll expose this charlatan quicker than you can say "Overtime Approved". Normally I don't think the O/T squad should concern themselves with the Main Board fitba geeks but I can make an exception
    Nice one, I'll wish you luck with it but I'll be out the office for a while. I'm off on me holidays. Try and get the coffee machine working by the time I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Nice one, I'll wish you luck with it but I'll be out the office for a while. I'm off on me holidays. Try and get the coffee machine working by the time I'm back.
    No problem chief. Am I ok to discipline those loose cannons Aldo and Mason when they inevitably cut corners and play fast and loose with the regulations?

He’s made a bit of a tit of himself on Twitter. Complaining to scotrail about a delayed train from Manchester. Had a wee exchange with a scotrail twitter dude who informed him its Transpennine he needs to contact

No problem chief. Am I ok to discipline those loose cannons Aldo and Mason when they inevitably cut corners and play fast and loose with the regulations?
    They ain't conventional but they get results.

Old school copperin'.

Someone pick me up for work? I'm at an illegal gambling den with a couple of Bobby Moores. I've got the informant in the "hole" though. Will work on him tomorrow. He'll talk.

Anyone seen this BBC video with Shay Logan? Seems he’s been training as a plumber for 18 months and working pretty hard by the sound of it.

Can’t help but wonder if there’s a link to his drop in form.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/50816938
    Last edited by Don Julio; 02-01-2020 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Forgot link

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Anyone seen this BBC video with Shay Logan? Seems he’s been training as a plumber for 18 months and working pretty hard by the sound of it.

Can’t help but wonder if there’s a link to his drop in form.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/50816938
    Quite admire his passion towards plumbing. If my sh*tter ever gets blocked I'd happily give him a call.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast