Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
He's easily one of the best footballers at the club. The flack he gets is totally unwarranted. I sometimes wonder if in some cases racism isn't behind the criticism of him.
There have been a huge amount of stupid, ignorant and sometimes unnecessarily nasty posts on this board over the years, but your comment wins the prize for being the most stupid. The only instance I can recall regarding racism towards Logan stemmed from the Tonev incident against Celtic. Logan was staunchly and consistently defended on here and rightly so. There are a significant amount of posters on here and we have different views on virtually every matter affecting Aberdeen Football Club. The Tonev / Logan incident is quite honestly the only matter where there was utter consistency from posters on here. Logan gets criticism on here, and rightly so, as and when, his poor play deserves it, as do other players (some a lot more harshly treated than Logan), as do the management and Milne. To suggest racism is behind Logan appalling play in the last minute is quite frankly ridiculous. Celtic supporters outrageously slaughtered Logan regarding during and after the Tonev incident and he still gets huge amount of racism from Celtic supporters and your comment above leads me to believe that you too must be a Celtic supporter.