+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Derek Young used to get some horrific racial abuse from his own supporters
    That works on two levels

I should point out I did only say "SOME" of the abuse might come from people who have a grudge against him because of his race. I can't be the only one who has heard monkey chants and the N word aimed in his direction. In fact a few of the posts on this very thread display a certain 'casual racism' so let's not pretend everything is rosey in the garden. We do have "some" bad apples in our support and to deny it is silly.

You're digging a big hole for yourself here. Suggesting our own support make monkey noises at him and call him the n word. C'mon mate wise up.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I should point out I did only say "SOME" of the abuse might come from people who have a grudge against him because of his race. I can't be the only one who has heard monkey chants and the N word aimed in his direction. In fact a few of the posts on this very thread display a certain 'casual racism' so let's not pretend everything is rosey in the garden. We do have "some" bad apples in our support and to deny it is silly.
    I've never heard any of our fans racially abuse Shay,you're talking sh@t there i reckon,heard him being called sh@t and useless but never anything racial

Who’s your big team?

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s not entirely true.

Logan,Cosgrove and McGinn get as much criticism as McInnes and Considine do.
    That's true enough, to be fair.
    And Big Sam looks a bit Aryan.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Seriously?
    Hopefully the loon is not bud, I, along with many mutual “made ups” enjoy a bit of banter etc. in-between cheering the once michty on.....hand on heart admittedly we might not be sober nor indeed angelic, however in all my time being one of the lucky chosen few, I’ve thankfully never come across racism which has no place in society in any form.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Derek Young used to get some horrific racial abuse from his own supporters
    A shameful episode in our club's history. Heard he turned down a call up to the China PR squad because of it.

Absolute bullsh!t.
    You are obviously a fan of one of the cheeks, so best go back under the rock you crawled from.

What a joke to even suggest this. Clown

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast