+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mug

Mug

I have been reliably told today that Semple was at least two stone overweight when arriving at Palmerston and still struggling with his conditioning. In light of your last comments to me when I originally said he was carrying far too much weight , do you apologise ?

No. Mainly due to you trying to dig me out and mainly as you are coming across as an arse.

I stated the facts before......

Was Semple overweight after playing 4 games in 6 months due to his own stupidity...... Yes

Was Semple 16.5 stone when he came back...... No

Is Semple taking longer to get fit due to breaking a rib against East Fife ...... Yes

Has Semple had one weeks full training since returning...... yes

So instead of just saying he was this that and the other, why not ask your source the reasoning behind why Semple is still short of fitness.

Out of interest, if your source is so good why not share inside info of new signings, trialists, injuries.etc

Instead you seem more excited about getting one up on me.

Not sure what your agenda is but it is strange. Especially when you feel the need to post it 17 minutes into the first half of todays game. Instead of supporting your team.

Semple will be fit for the first league of the season if not sooner. Maybe not fully match fit, maybe still a bit overweight, but certainly back to playing. He will be as fit as he was when he played his first league game last season at Morton.

Oh yes, I was calling you out. He came on as sub v East Fife vastly overweight and that's what I said beforehand. You were the arse as you put it. Your first disbelieving and rubbishing my point proved it.

Calling me out 17 minutes into today’s game.

Sad...... very very sad.

You said 16.5 stone. You guessed. You exaggerated to make you out to be the big In The Know guy.

17 minutes into the game.... WOW

Go out and have a few pints and try and forget about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    No. Mainly due to you trying to dig me out and mainly as you are coming across as an arse.

I stated the facts before......

Was Semple overweight after playing 4 games in 6 months due to his own stupidity...... Yes

Was Semple 16.5 stone when he came back...... No

Is Semple taking longer to get fit due to breaking a rib against East Fife ...... Yes

Has Semple had one weeks full training since returning...... yes

So instead of just saying he was this that and the other, why not ask your source the reasoning behind why Semple is still short of fitness.

Out of interest, if your source is so good why not share inside info of new signings, trialists, injuries.etc

Instead you seem more excited about getting one up on me.

Not sure what your agenda is but it is strange. Especially when you feel the need to post it 17 minutes into the first half of todays game. Instead of supporting your team.

Semple will be fit for the first league of the season if not sooner. Maybe not fully match fit, maybe still a bit overweight, but certainly back to playing. He will be as fit as he was when he played his first league game last season at Morton.
    👏👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post
    👏👏👏
    Watched him against East Fife and couldn’t believe how much weight he’s plied on. It’s going to take a good few weeks or even months until he’s back to where he should be fitness and weight wise unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Calling me out 17 minutes into today’s game.

Sad...... very very sad.

You said 16.5 stone. You guessed. You exaggerated to make you out to be the big In The Know guy.

17 minutes into the game.... WOW

Go out and have a few pints and try and forget about me.
    I'm not wrong very often . You must have noticed that ? Obsessed? Hmmm, I was reminded of your post when the guy beside me said he couldn't believe the size of Semple when he came on at Methil and would need to shed 2 stone.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I'm not wrong very often . You must have noticed that ? Obsessed? Hmmm, I was reminded of your post when the guy beside me said he couldn't believe the size of Semple when he came on at Methil and would need to shed 2 stone.
    Ooooooooooo. Im not wrong very often. 💪💪😂.

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post
    Ooooooooooo. Im not wrong very often. ������.
    Hi Andy , you either agree of dont . What one is it ?

I actually agreed he needed to lose weight and I am sure the lad knows that himself.

But..... to take the time and thought to name a thread on my behalf after 17 minutes of the first game of the season against SPL opposition when you should have been watching your beloved Queens is odd.

Anyway.... it’s all good.

As I am the first to point out we are all on here to give opinions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)