+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mug

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    I actually agreed he needed to lose weight and I am sure the lad knows that himself.

But..... to take the time and thought to name a thread on my behalf after 17 minutes of the first game of the season against SPL opposition when you should have been watching your beloved Queens is odd.

Anyway.... it’s all good.

As I am the first to point out we are all on here to give opinions.
    I really shouldn't have called you out but I actually respect you as a passionate Queens fan. Heaven knows , we should stick together . Debate, maybe argue but respect all the same. Everyone on here got strong opinions about Queens because it means so much to us.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 13-07-2019 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I really shouldn't have called you out but I actually respect you as a passionate Queens fan. Heaven knows , we should stick together . Debate, maybe argue but respect all the same. Everyone on here got strong opinions about Queens because it means so much to us.
    100% all good.

hay mug do you personally know big semple cause iv not seen anyone on here defend or applaud one player so much ,looks like big semple will do no wrong in your eyes ,iv had a few fav players over the years but id never ever defend them if thay made a mistake or done anything wrong ,thay would get maoned at like the rest . now im not saying semple has done anything wrong in this mmassage remember lol .yet but if and when he does he will get his fair share of maoning like all the players will and when thay do well applauded .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 14-07-2019 at 11:47 AM.

I wouldnt mind this thread being taken off now and I started it.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    hay mug do you personally know big semple cause iv not seen anyone on here defend or applaud one player so much ,looks like big semple will do no wrong in your eyes ,iv had a few fav players over the years but id never ever defend them if thay made a mistake or done anything wrong ,thay would get maoned at like the rest . now im not saying semple has done anything wrong in this mmassage remember lol .yet but if and when he does he will get his fair share of maoning like all the players will and when thay do well applauded .
    As long as he gets a fair press I am a happy boy.

If he plays as he did last season at Queens I will be over the moon.

If he makes the same mistake as he did at Ross County I will not be as accommodating.........

Having someone you are close to open to public opinion and debate which in many cases is wrong and not with the full facts is very very difficult. It takes a lot of getting used to. Especially as he is trying to make his way in the game.
    I am sure any sensible person will understand that.

I have followed Queens from a far for 40 years and Callum playing for them is the most exciting thing I can imagine.

Being close to a player and posting on a forum don’t mix..... hence no more posting from me.

When you get a thread named after you it’s time to go.

Have a cracking season Francis and all the other posters.

JRSLEFTPEG you have actually done me a huge favour.

The big man Semple needs to make his way in the game without me chipping in.

Keep posting pal..... I love it.

JRSLEFTPEG you have actually done me a huge favour.

The big man Semple needs to make his way in the game without me chipping in.

Keep posting pal..... I love it.
    Look , I dont want you to stop posting . I was unwise to start the thread I admit but hey , I couldn't resist at that minute in time with the conversation I heard . The more Queens fans contributing the better.

As long as he gets a fair press I am a happy boy.

If he plays as he did last season at Queens I will be over the moon.

If he makes the same mistake as he did at Ross County I will not be as accommodating.........

Having someone you are close to open to public opinion and debate which in many cases is wrong and not with the full facts is very very difficult. It takes a lot of getting used to. Especially as he is trying to make his way in the game.
    I am sure any sensible person will understand that.

I have followed Queens from a far for 40 years and Callum playing for them is the most exciting thing I can imagine.

Being close to a player and posting on a forum don’t mix..... hence no more posting from me.

When you get a thread named after you it’s time to go.

Have a cracking season Francis and all the other posters.

hay mug no need to stop posting ,im sure all queens fans know big semple is a good player and we are glad to have him .

hay mug iv also had a few threads with my name on it ,must be the fame posters like aloreburn and scooby blue just love my posts loool .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)