+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Off to a flyer

Off to a flyer

Great start to our League Cup campaign and a couple of the new boys on the scoresheet. Happy days

Quote Originally Posted by neillyboy View Post
    Great start to our League Cup campaign and a couple of the new boys on the scoresheet. Happy days
    I wasn’t there, but I have to ask those that were on this forum, did the score sheet really reflect the match?
    Player taken off after 1 minute injury, no difference in goal scored except a penalty until 90 minutes... against a team that could have been relegated tot he third tier last season?

Perhaps we should be grateful for just getting through this game.

Wasn't at the game but if you score 2 in the first 2 min or the last 2 min it doesn't matter. A win is a win. Some people are just never happy

It sounds like we laboured a bit but no one should have expected plain sailing in mid-July. Accies, Hibs and Livi showed just how good 3-0 at an awkward venue was and with Hearts dropping a point on Friday we have a seeded spot almost in our own hands.

Next week will be another tricky one but beat Morton and we can be feeling very good about the opening week of the season.

I think we'll win every game in this group although I do think Morton will be the trickiest tie

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)