+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

Quote Originally Posted by jannie_versace View Post
    This thread is effin bonkers.

This points system...it's not like it's completely arbitrary pie in the sky bollix, is it?

Anyway, plough on...as you were, J_V.
    Welcome back sir. Yes, this thread is mental, one maniacs attribution of fault. As if any (unt gives a shiny sh!te

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Say what you like about thatcher but when armed Iranian nutjobs stormed the embassy and took 26 hostages there was only one person she was ever gonna call. That's right, the 1st Daviot/Oldmeldrum scout troop air rifle runner up.

I'd post a photo of my medal but technically it's all still classified.

B'astard, spoiled the snooker that day.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Joe Lewis would easily have saved if not distracted by Considine's failure to track the boy's run ... so double points tae Conesy.
    Triple points for Doug Considine. If he hadn't procreated then Consi wouldn't have been so slow to react when the penalty was taken

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    t is harsh, but regardless, it was a penalty because there was contact in the box. The run into the box wasn't a threat and he got too tight as opposed to ushering him wide..
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It's a contact sport (or it used to be). Contact does not mean foul/penalty
    True, it is a contact sport, but that contact was a pen.

Quote Originally Posted by jannie_versace View Post
    This thread is effin bonkers.

This points system...it's not like it's completely arbitrary pie in the sky bollix, is it?

Anyway, plough on...as you were, J_V.
    This site loves to blame the players, this just keeps track of it and there are a few posters who are discussing without being kn0bs

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Welcome back sir. Yes, this thread is mental, one maniacs attribution of fault. As if any (unt gives a shiny sh!te
    You don’t give a shiny sh!te yet have opted to add your post to the thread, which to be fair, was a waste of time reading, let alone your time to write

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Considine at fault as usual. Watch the penalty kick again. Makes no attempt whatsoever to stop the boy from scoring. Just lets him run.
    I read on here that McKenna's loss of form was all due to playing alongside Considine, so Andy deserves the blame for the RoPS (a) goal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    True, it is a contact sport, but that contact was a pen.
    Can you not award half points? He maybe shouldn't have got as tight but it was a dodgy pen won by the attacker basically running into Ojo?

I don't get the issue people have with this thread, of course it's subjective but it's relatively interesting as a general indicator. If folk object don't f*****g read it. If no-one wants to comment then you'll probably lose interest yourself but it's not doing any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I read on here that McKenna's loss of form was all due to playing alongside Considine, so Andy deserves the blame for the RoPS (a) goal as well.
    I’m just surprised you haven’t tried to blame Logan for those goals

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m just surprised you haven’t tried to blame Logan for those goals
    Isn't that what this thread is about anyway?

Canna give Logan any more points for a bit. Not wanting him running away with the top spot. What do they win anyway?

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast