+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

Well, Ah would need tae see the highlights tae add my tuppenceworth, but for the second goal, I would guess it'll be whoever should have been in place to cut out that ball into the middle, or been there to put in a challenge.

It was a well worked goal. I didn't think Hearts that movement in them.

Aye, maybe yer right ... but Ah canna help thinkin, ye can only hae movement if ye hae space .... and at the time, Ah saw the goal comin because we were stretched wide both sides, and there was a vast area o' space in the middle for the Hearts guy tae run ontae a pass wi' plenty time to find a good option.

As Ah say, will need tae see the highlights, but, whilst Ah thought Ojo was immense today, Ah canna help but wonder if that wis or wisna his 'patch'.

For me, the first goal Hedges failed to follow / mark Naismith.

The second goal is a tough one. I’ll have the look at it again.
    McKenna let Walker come across him, but the danger at the time was Ikpeazu with the ball.
    Maybe a communication thing in handing over the player to Considine, but as I said, I’ll need to watch it again

Watched it again and reckon Considine needs to shoulder most of the blame for not getting back to support in defence and cover Walkers diagonal run.

Hmmmm .... Ah widna tally up the points jist yet

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Watched it again and reckon Considine needs to shoulder most of the blame for not getting back to support in defence and cover Walkers diagonal run.
    That's probably fair, he wasn't exactly sprinting to get back alongside McKenna who was trying to split the two strikers. Hedges one pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Hmmmm .... Ah widna tally up the points jist yet
    Fit he thinking NMN?

Sorry .... head has been elsewhere ... carry on, Ah'll catch up eventually

For the 2nd, I thought when both Ojo and Ferguson were dragged out wide then either Gallagher or whoever was wide left at the time should have stepped in to cover. The danger was in the middle not further up or on the left.
    If the ball goes back then great as players can get back into position.

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast