+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    fErrGeI - hE sHUd NivvEr hAVe LeFT THe VUkN TRiATiR bUUUoooOOO
    ****age kicks all through the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The plastic pitch.
    A tour manager pal is a St Paisley fan, and he telt me that when (presumably) The Paisley Daily Express ran a poll to name the Saints' new grun, right beside *Ferguslie Park, among the most frequent suggestions was 'The Methadome'. Har de har.

*Home 20 of both the blessed Gerry Rafferty, and the peerless John 'Patrick' Byrne.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Today, for me, First of all it was a poor header from Leigh, that left him caught out of position, then a good cross over from the St Mirren players and poor communication between Vyner and Considine left the boy unmarked.
    Vyner should have been more vocal and told Considine the switch was on.
    I'd give all 3 a point each.

I'll need to look back and see where the fcuk McKenna was

As it stands. (after the Rijeka game)
    Logan - 3 points
    Considine - 2 points.
    Ojo - 2 points
    Campbell - 1 point.
    Devlin - 1 point
    Ferguson - 1 point
    Hedges - 1 point
    McKenna - 1 point
    You are missing a point for Considine.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I haven't added today's points yet

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    If you cant see who is to blame for today you may as well pack it in with your points pish.
    Please share your opinions on who was to blame then

If Leigh and Vyner are getting-1 point then Considine should be getting -2. He was the main culprit.

Fit dae ye expect for a pointless player on a pointless thread ... Patience min, Ah'm sure it's a stick on

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    A tour manager pal is a St Paisley fan, and he telt me that when (presumably) The Paisley Daily Express ran a poll to name the Saints' new grun, right beside *Ferguslie Park, among the most frequent suggestions was 'The Methadome'. Har de har.

*Home 20 of both the blessed Gerry Rafferty, and the peerless John 'Patrick' Byrne.
    John Byrne had some upbringing. I only read about it last year. I ended up at a party in Ferguslie Park and the first words from the taxi driver picking me up were "fuck you doing here?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    John Byrne had some upbringing. I only read about it last year. I ended up at a party in Ferguslie Park and the first words from the taxi driver picking me up were "fuck you doing here?"

Some boy, and a fine loon.

When I used to work at an immoral FE institution in Gallowgate (Gulagate, according to we, the incarcerated), I used to escape the ****e for an hour by having my lunch at HM Theatre. Byrne was in there one day with the late Ken Scotland, casting for the stage production of Tutti Frutti. He caught my eye as I got up to leave and I nodded in recognition. He asked me to sit down and we had a great chinwag for 15 minutes or so, and the humbl(ebum)ing thing was that he was as interested in what I was up to in life, as much as I was in his art, Gerry and the backstories of The Slab Boys, Tutti Frutti and Your Cheating Heart.

The Rendezvous Gallery had an exhibition of some of his smaller artworks just before Christmas 2017, and if I could have afforded something, I'd have had it, as his stuff is beguiling. He's probably the nearest I've ever been to meeting a Beatle. He designed a cover for Doll's House, the running title for what became The White Album.

National treasure.

Name:  IMG_8691.JPG
Views: 453
Size:  82.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_8694.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  92.3 KB
    Last edited by 57vintage; 11-08-2019 at 06:52 PM. Reason: 2017 for ****'s sake. What's another year at my age?

Right I'm throw Ojo into the mix
    Just watched the highlights and yes it was poor header from Leigh but watch Ojo chasing back. He sees the boy free in the middle yet instead of busting a gut to get back, does a 5 years sprint then he stops his run and drops to a jog.
    I believe, if he wanted to, he could have made it back and blocked the cross.

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast