+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

Seems to me this is a very childish and silly thread. There are many reasons why mistakes are made and goals conceded. Singling out particular players is mean-spirited and unfair and short-sighted. And to have a league table of shame is frankly demeaning. Get behind the players get behind the team That's all.

PS Considine has been a stalwart and has done far far more good than bad over the piece.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Seems to me this is a very childish and silly thread. There are many reasons why mistakes are made and goals conceded. Singling out particular players is mean-spirited and unfair and short-sighted. And to have a league table of shame is frankly demeaning. Get behind the players get behind the team That's all.

PS Considine has been a stalwart and has done far far more good than bad over the piece.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The forum seems to have been contaminated since you came on board.
    I was hoping the abmad techies were installing a filter.

Incidentally, there was nothing to deflect as your post (as usual) has nothing of merit in it.
    If you're not happy you could always go 😃

Spot on Stewarty,
    In my humble opinion Andy has been our best player (consistently) so far this season and for large parts of last season.
    He is by no stretch of the imagination a brilliant player, but he has been our most consistent and reliable player and to see his name at the top of this stupid "league table" is fkn b0ll0x

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Spot on Stewarty,
    In my humble opinion Andy has been our best player (consistently) so far this season and for large parts of last season.
    He is by no stretch of the imagination a brilliant player, but he has been our most consistent and reliable player and to see his name at the top of this stupid "league table" is fkn b0ll0x
    That in itself is the reason we will win f uck all. Considine our best player FFS. No disrespect but he has always been a weak link and now he is our best player. He has not improved so what direction does that say we are heading concerning the quality of the team around him.

And I would agree with you he has been our most consistent player over the last year. Less shi te than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    That in itself is the reason we will win f uck all. Considine our best player FFS. No disrespect but he has always been a weak link and now he is our best player. He has not improved so what direction does that say we are heading concerning the quality of the team around him.

And I would agree with you he has been our most consistent player over the last year. Less shi te than everyone else.
    It's just like the Darren Mackie and Langfield syndrome.

There are many reasons why mistakes are made and goals conceded. Singling out particular players is mean-spirited and unfair and short-sighted. And to have a league table of shame is frankly demeaning.

This ^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post

Thats exactly my point min, Andy is by no means a brilliant player he is limited in his ability for sure, but this just goes to show the level of quality right across the rest of the team is utter fkn rank, and for that McWinless is 100% responsible

I guess we need to clarify and say Considine most consistent "outfield" player (scary thought)

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    This ^^^^^^
    He's had 400 games. What do you expect? He's been bang average at best. Unfortunately bang average is better than a lot of those around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's had 400 games. What do you expect? He's been bang average at best. Unfortunately bang average is better than a lot of those around him.
    Unfortunately bang average is better then everyone around him, and there is pretty much nobody else to blame for that other than our illustrious fkn leader.

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast