+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

"It’s too easy to pick Main for poorly blocking the shot into Porteous to finish.
    I thought someone (who was on the near post) should have been out to help Ferguson with the short corner, but definitely Ethan Ross left their right back to have a free run and shut."

That just proves this whole thread is utter bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    "It’s too easy to pick Main for poorly blocking the shot into Porteous to finish.
    I thought someone (who was on the near post) should have been out to help Ferguson with the short corner, but definitely Ethan Ross left their right back to have a free run and shut."

Let’s not blame the journeyman crap professional let’s blame the kid making his debut

Of course it is.
    Worst thread on this forum.
    Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Let’s not blame the journeyman crap professional let’s blame the kid making his debut
    Feel free to blame Main for making an attempt to block whilst letting a player run free and take a shot is excused because of their age.

I prefer to say it as I see it and it will definitely be a learning opportunity for young Ethan.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Its what attention seeking fluffers do...

what’s your opinion of who was at fault then.
    Slagging it off whilst offering nothing is the funny part

Its what attention seeking fluffers do...

so desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    what’s your opinion of who was at fault then.
    Slagging it off whilst offering nothing is the funny part
    My opinion is the manager is at fault for the utter shambles we are, you dont want to hear that though.

My opinion is the manager is at fault for the utter shambles we are, you dont want to hear that though.
    I don’t mind hearing that at all in general.
    On a thread looking at who’s culpable on the pitch then constantly bringing up McInnes is sooooo desperate.
    Didn’t he hang up his boots years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I don’t mind hearing that at all in general.
    On a thread looking at who’s culpable on the pitch then constantly bringing up McInnes is sooooo desperate.
    Didn’t he hang up his boots years ago?
    Blaming someone that is making their debut over a phucking @rsehole signing by our manager is desperate...

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast