+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ah'm o' the belief they made their own way there unassisted in any physical sense, but, McInnes put them on the starting line up team sheet.

..... But he would not have been able to do if their mothers had not given birth to them, which would not have happened if their fathers had not spunked up their mothers ....

How far back do you want to go?

How about ye jist fυckin accept the thread was set up as a wee corner tae analyse errors/shortcomings of players on the park in relation to goals conceded. How about ye maybe accept that a handful of us might want tae discuss/debate same, within said parameters, and would even enjoy such 'banter' if arseholes like yersel were not apparently so bloodymindedly determined to **** it up purely for the sake of fυcking it up.

There is a thread dedicated to the faults of DM .... If I remember correctly, it is entitled ... errm ... let me think .... Derek McInnes?

There's one about wiggy as well .... should be easy to find.

As I eluded to in earlier posts, I have no interest at all in Nfl to me, it is pointless .. personally .... Would it be appropriate for me to post in there and spew my dislike for Nfl? Harp on about how pointless it their thread is? .... I think not .... it would mark me out as a fυckin bampot intent on fυckin up other folks' banter for no reason other than fυckin it up ....

So I choose not to post there, and let them get on with that thread they 'see the point in' ... and I also backtrack - if they see the point, then it is not pointless - whatever I might think. Any danger I can ask others to do, or don't, likewise?

If folks really want this whole forum fυcked up .... then go for it ... one thread at a time. See how quickly the '**** it up for the sake of ****ing it up' virus spreads to those threads you personally believe should be immune. If the evidence is not already there, then I suggest you go make an appointment with Donsdaft.

If, otherwise, you want the forum to make sense, and be useful to the dwindling membership, then try, just try, to accept that there will be threads which are of no interest to you ... and will be of no more interest nor greater quality for your input.

But there are other threads more worthy of you engagement ... and if not? Well fυckin start one!

As I said, I was very interested in participating in this thread ... I have been put off by the wanton disruption by members who have no interest in participating in any real sense, and I gave up.

I would actually still like to participate, but there seems little point as long as the unnecessary fυckin 'noise' persists.
    So many words to say pretty much **** all 😃

So

As it stands. (after the St Johnstone game)
    Logan - 4 points
    Considine - 4 points
    Hedges - 2 points
    Lewis - 2 points
    Ojo - 2 points
    Campbell - 1 point
    Devlin - 1 point
    Ferguson - 1 point
    Leigh - 1 point
    McKenna - 1 point
    Vyner - 1 point

Nae cnut

As it stands. (after the Livingston game)
    Logan - 4 points
    Considine - 4 points
    Hedges - 2 points
    Lewis - 2 points
    Ojo - 2 points
    Campbell - 1 point
    Devlin - 1 point
    Ferguson - 1 point
    Leigh - 1 point
    McKenna - 1 point
    Vyner - 1 point

So the travelling red army were booing their heads off at their own side, even when they were in the lead, yet there's nobody at fault 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    So the travelling red army were booing their heads off at their own side, even when they were in the lead, yet there's nobody at fault ��

I’m sure you’re not that stupid, but you’re certainly acting like it

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

I’m sure you’re not that stupid, but you’re certainly acting like it
    We'll I'm completely certain you're stupid 😀

Still Thatcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    We'll I'm completely certain you're stupid ��
    Oh the irony!

Absolutely no doubt Devlin was at fault for the first goal.
    The second is a bit tougher to call, Halkett was left to run from deep for a free header.
    Best I can make out was Gallagher had him in midfield and then decided to ball watch, following the ball and leaving Halkett free.
    Considine made a last ditch effort leaving Ikpeazu (his man), but for me he defensive midfielder needed to be switched on.

As it stands. (after the Hearts game)
    Logan - 4 points
    Considine - 4 points
    Devlin - 2 points
    Hedges - 2 points
    Lewis - 2 points
    Ojo - 2 points
    Campbell - 1 point
    Ferguson - 1 point
    Gallagher - 1 point
    Leigh - 1 point
    McKenna - 1 point
    Vyner - 1 point

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely no doubt Devlin was at fault for the first goal.
    The second is a bit tougher to call, Halkett was left to run from deep for a free header.
    Best I can make out was Gallagher had him in midfield and then decided to ball watch, following the ball and leaving Halkett free.
    Considine made a last ditch effort leaving Ikpeazu (his man), but for me he defensive midfielder needed to be switched on.

As it stands. (after the Hearts game)
    Logan - 4 points
    Considine - 4 points
    Devlin - 2 points
    Hedges - 2 points
    Lewis - 2 points
    Ojo - 2 points
    Campbell - 1 point
    Ferguson - 1 point
    Gallagher - 1 point
    Leigh - 1 point
    McKenna - 1 point
    Vyner - 1 point
    Finally. I can go and get some sleep now. Wonderful contribution as ever. Cheers.

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast