+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    C’mon afc1903mad get the figures updated after the latest 2-0 skelping from Rejika at Pittodrie.
    Has the faults been determined?, It looks like there are still opinions to be discussed before a consensus is achieved.

Just get it updated you slacker.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Has the faults been determined?, It looks like there are still opinions to be discussed before a consensus is achieved.
    I think you should give the whole team a -2 as they were rank. McInnes for some reason doesn’t get blamed so he has a free reign here also.
    Update it before the Dundee match and it will give us an idea of how dodgy the team is that McInnes names.

I think it's dawned on him he's dropped a right bloody clanger with this thread 😄

It is a bit fun though, so I await his new tally being uploaded.

First goal .....whoever it is that’s our last man when the cross/pass is played into the box. He just stands and watches the scorer run by him , before appealing for offside. I think it’s Hedges.

Second ..... Joe Lewis. I thought at the time it looked like he should’ve come for the cross , and after seeing the video clip , I’m sure of it. Pretty sure Logan was expecting him to come for it as well.

Can’t see how McInnes can be blamed for either of the goals , unless folk are criticising him for not instructing more of our players to stay back when we’ve got a free-kick about 30-40 yards from their goal or a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post

Can’t see how McInnes can be blamed for either of the goals , unless folk are criticising him for not instructing more of our players to stay back when we’ve got a free-kick about 30-40 yards from their goal or a corner.
    I cant see how McInnes gets the credit because Clangers saved some penalties in the League Cup Final but there you go...

Can’t see how McInnes can be blamed
    You don't?

He picks the team and decides the tactics. He makes substitutions. He sends love notes or shouts instructions to the player's HE picked during games.

Yet despite that he bears no responsibility for the outcome of games? That sure is some strange logic you've got going on there.

First goal .....whoever it is that’s our last man when the cross/pass is played into the box. He just stands and watches the scorer run by him , before appealing for offside. I think it’s Hedges.

Second ..... Joe Lewis. I thought at the time it looked like he should’ve come for the cross , and after seeing the video clip , I’m sure of it. Pretty sure Logan was expecting him to come for it as well.

Yep, I’m with you there.

For the first, despite initially thinking Ojo had let the man run in, it was actually Hedges opponent.
    For the second, without any communication, I’d expect both players (Lewis nd Logan)to be making a challenge to clear.
    Both left it, which was poor defensively for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    You don't?

He picks the team and decides the tactics. He makes substitutions. He sends love notes or shouts instructions to the player's HE picked during games.

Yet despite that he bears no responsibility for the outcome of games? That sure is some strange logic you've got going on there.
    Read my post again , but this time don’t disregard the bit of the sentence that you edited out. You know , the bit where I said he couldn’t be blamed for either of the goals.

Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast