+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s At Fault?

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    1st Devlin - turned too easy but also thought Vyner should get a mention as after watching a player coming in after turning a defender, he should have stepped into the middle of the pitch to block the direct route to goals as a defensive midfielder should do (sweep in front of your back 2) I'm not putting the blame on Leigh (as it was also his job) as he had dropped into centre back to cover Devlin when he stepped up and was picking up a player I think
    2nd McKenna - thought he should have step closer to mcginn to get the ball but then also letting the cross pass him
    3rd McKenna - for leaving a massive channel, he was the free centre back so should be the player that blocks the direct route to goal
    When you see the goal from behind the goals you watch him following the ball on that direct line to goal but when the ball gets moved back across he doesn't move and leaves a massive channel - this one was hard as being fair it was a brilliant team goal
    4th Devlin - not picking up when looking at a free man
    I would honestly blame every single player we had on the pitch first half. They looked like they weren’t cut out for a battle at an old women’s bingo club never mind a football match against the best team in our country. We look like ballet dancers trying to compete in the UFC. We are pathetic!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would honestly blame every single player we had on the pitch first half. They looked like they weren’t cut out for a battle at an old women’s bingo club never mind a football match against the best team in our country. We look like ballet dancers trying to compete in the UFC. We are pathetic!!
    I didn't see any improvement in the second half although I must confess I wasn't watching with the same level of interest. Thought we were just as bad in the bits I looked at but luckily the tims had understandably taken their foot off the pedal.

Think the commentator said it was like a training game and that's exactly what it was like. With the stands all but empty and devoid of atmosphere it was totally surreal.

Cosgrove

MILNE and McINNES!!!!

Edit to say, more so Milne, as he has done absolutely fvck all since being chairman. Didn't even pay off the debt HE ran up by HIS company building the Dick Donald.

Just absolutely pig sick of it all right now.
    Last edited by awafaehame; 28-10-2019 at 03:24 AM.

McKenna and Devlin were rank rotten yesterday - supposed to be international defenders, but were all over the place. Vyner and Leigh didn't know what they were doing and lost their runners constantly. Who's at fault for each goal - doesn't really matter any more, the whole team was utter garbage. The only reason Celtic didn't put another 4 passed us in the second half was likely that they took their foot off the gas and were a bit tired after beating Lazio on Thursday. PS - remember when McInnes spent the first month or so of the season putting our terrible results down to having played some nobodies from the land of nowhere the previous Thursday night. Celtic beat LAZIO on Thursday then destroy us on Sunday making it look like a training session in the process. 10% of that is down to them being a good side, 90% is down to us being useless to a man.

I just watched the highlights on Sportscence. They are worse second time round.

You need a big list to write everyone that was to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just watched the highlights on Sportscence. They are worse second time round.

You need a big list to write everyone that was to blame
    You watched it again? F@ck me you're a glutton for punishment min

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    You watched it again? F@ck me you're a glutton for punishment min
    Just did the school run, made a cup of tea and the next thing i know i was watching it. Wish i didnt

Everyone was rotten. Connor Mclennan showed me again that he is miles from a top league footballer. In fact, I would go as far to say he doesn't even like football. He hated every minute on that pitch yesterday. Ultimate blame is Milne, but I'll take DM out now as a start.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Everyone was rotten. Connor Mclennan showed me again that he is miles from a top league footballer. In fact, I would go as far to say he doesn't even like football. He hated every minute on that pitch yesterday. Ultimate blame is Milne, but I'll take DM out now as a start.
    I've said before, I don't think the guy is going to make it. He just plays like he's that greedy annoying kid in the school playground - he doesn't really know what he's doing - when it works it's more by luck than skill and it looks good, but more often than not it doesn't and he's a waste of time. I'd personally rather have Scott Wright than McLennan but McLennan is better built physically to be a McInnes player. He did nothing yesterday and didn't really look interested. Not sure why Hedges isn't getting a game, he's looked like the best of the summer signings (which wouldn't be hard)

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast