+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Scorers and Assists

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

That’s impressive for someone who takes a lot of stick for apparently doing fvck all most of the time.
    That's nae the argument against him though. The argument is usually, when he sulks and hides he is a f@cking waste of space. Nobody doubts he is good when he is good. Its just when he is bad hes really f@cking bad

I haven’t seen it yet either but I presume McGinn passed the ball to Cosgrove who apparently was fouled and it’s ended up falling to Considine who scored a really good goal according to the reports,well done to Considine by the way.

I don’t think either of them will be awarded an assist officially but if you are going to award one for this thread you have to award the other.

McGinns official stats for us are 296 games 81 goals and 73 assists.

That’s impressive for someone who takes a lot of stick for apparently doing fvck all most of the time.
    You can’t awardvsomething for something that wasn’t given, surely.
    There was a claim for a foul / penalty by Cosgrove, not given, then the Ross County boy passed to Considine as I saw it, but I’m happy to review the clips as opposed to my recollection from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    mcginn got a toe on it to edge it to considine
    I’ll review and if McGinn got a toe toot then absolutely yes he gets the assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That's nae the argument against him though. The argument is usually, when he sulks and hides he is a f@cking waste of space. Nobody doubts he is good when he is good. Its just when he is bad hes really f@cking bad
    He’s not any worse than any other player when they are bad, the difference is other players don’t get accused of sulking when they have a poor game.

At the end of the day he has contributed to 154 goals in 296 games,you would be lucky to get better than that for the wages we pay.

He’s not any worse than any other player when they are bad, the difference is other players don’t get accused of sulking when they have a poor game.

At the end of the day he has contributed to 154 goals in 296 games,you would be lucky to get better than that for the wages we pay.
    ^^^Exactly this 100%^^^

And also, just for the record 100% McGinn clearly passed to Considine for his goal yesterday, definite assist to McGinn
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 10-11-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Definitely looks like Niall got a toe on it. Unbelievable how we didn’t get a penalty when Sams leg was taken away from him!

The Niall goal was well worked, smart run by Bryson who took someone out the wall to give Niall the gap to shoot. That’s kinda half an assist no

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Definitely looks like Niall got a toe on it. Unbelievable how we didn’t get a penalty when Sams leg was taken away from him!

The Niall goal was well worked, smart run by Bryson who took someone out the wall to give Niall the gap to shoot. That’s kinda half an assist no
    Ok looked back and it does appear that McGinn May have knicked a toe onto the ball for Considines goal so happy to go with the bulk of you guys and award him an assist.

Bryson’s run was influential in creating space but not actually involved in the assist, so I think it’s worthy of a mention, but the assist still goes to Cosgrove for winning the freekick.

Updated with McGinn’s assisted toe poke to Considine
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Cosgrove won the free kicks for the first two goals (McGinn, Hedges)
    Considine intercepted a poor clearance so no assist for his goal

After the Ross County game.
    Goalscorers
    Cosgrove 16
    Hedges 4
    Considine 3
    McGinn 3
    Leigh 2
    Ferguson 2
    Main 1
    McKenna 1
    Vyner 1
    Wright 1

Assisted
    McGinn 7
    Ferguson 6
    Hedges 5
    Gallagher 4
    Leigh 3
    Cosgrove 2
    Logan 2
    Considine 1
    Wilson 1
    Wright 1

Jesus Christ, I occasionally look in on this thread, and come away thinking what tedious sh1te
    Also, the foul for the 1st goal was given for handball so nothing to do with Cosgrove.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Jesus Christ, I occasionally look in on this thread, and come away thinking what tedious sh1te
    Also, the foul for the 1st goal was given for handball so nothing to do with Cosgrove.
    You know you love it really.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Only because Cosgrove tried to flick it past him.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You know you love it really.
    He most absolutely does.
    Thinks the thread is dross but never fails to look in and tell us.

Truth is he’s the sort that holds a grudge over menial things.
    Just let the grumpy old **** have his regular Victor Meldrew rant and leave him be

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast