+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Scorers and Assists

FFS
    I thought the last thread you started was tedious sh1te?!
    Well done on bettering yourself

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    FFS
    Like button ^^
    How about a thread on milne's best fluffer?
    Nah F@ck it we all know who will hands down

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    FFS
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Like button ^^
    How about a thread on milne's best fluffer?
    Nah F@ck it we all know who will hands down
    Lol, you Cnuts are soooo funny.
    Start a thread looking at who’s at fault for shipping goals (should be right up the half empty mini bus’s alley) and it’s slated.
    Start a thread looking at goalscorers (ok, this is easily seen elsewhere) and those that assist (not so easily accessed data) and you guys slate as well.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t

Here’s a handy tip, if your nae interested, just ignore the thread.
    It’s getting rather boring all you tw@ts ignoring the content and just lately having a go.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Start a thread looking at who’s at fault for shipping goals (should be right up the half empty mini bus’s alley) and it’s slated.
    Start a thread looking at goalscorers (ok, this is easily seen elsewhere) and those that assist (not so easily accessed data) and you guys slate as well.

Here’s a handy tip, if your nae interested, just ignore the thread.
    It’s getting rather boring all you tw@ts ignoring the content and just lately having a go.

I'm just pi55ed that there isnt a "Best Fan" or a "Best Atmosphere in the ground" thread.

I mean come on, we could award a point each to the fan with the best witty one liners during a game and a point for which section of the ground he or she is sitting.

Two points for starting a song that continues more than 5 seconds.

Jesus.

There’s a long way to go in the season abut thankfully you’ll miss all the eye bleeding football we have to endure.
    Fully booked up until February and not a Dons game in the list(unless moved to a Sunday)

Places like Westview Park, The Crown Ground, Beechwood Park, Limburg Stadion, Townhead Park, Oriole Park, Barrfields Park, Ainslie Park, De Vijverberg, Stade Oceane, Hillsborough, Parc Olympique Lyonnais, Stadion Essen, Loch Park, Bellsdale Park, Creamery Park and many more await. Its going to be a cracking season

There’s a long way to go in the season abut thankfully you’ll miss all the eye bleeding football we have to endure.
    You are being hard on McInnes and his team so far after our first meaningful match. It wasn’t eye bleeding stuff and we certainly went on the attack. Plenty attempts at goal and plenty shots on target. Try and be a bit more positive, it will do you the world of good.
    Just a quick question....what does Stewart Milne have for breakfast?

Start a thread looking at who’s at fault for shipping goals
    Don't come at us with your subjectivity now. We can all see your ulterior motives

should be right up the half empty mini bus’s alley
    Shouldn't that be lane?

I don't speak for everyone but I'm pretty sure nobody cares. There are other forums though. You should try them...again. Try not to wear them down though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fully booked up until February and not a Dons game in the list(unless moved to a Sunday)

Places like Westview Park, The Crown Ground, Beechwood Park, Limburg Stadion, Townhead Park, Oriole Park, Barrfields Park, Ainslie Park, De Vijverberg, Stade Oceane, Hillsborough, Parc Olympique Lyonnais, Stadion Essen, Loch Park, Bellsdale Park, Creamery Park and many more await. Its going to be a cracking season
    I know we spoke about this before but for fans up north (that’s the arctic circle for you, Mason); The Quarter-final for the Highland Amateur Cup is - Maryburgh v Pentland United, Avoch v Sleat and Strath, Staxigoe United v Whitedale and Wick Groats v Castletown - to be played on 20th of July.

Not sure why but The Final will be played at Dudgeon Park, Brora on the 24th August 2019. I know it’s further for some teams to travel, but I would have thought the teams would have preferred the final to be played at Victoria Park, Dingwall or in Inverness. The final seems a few weeks later this year. I hope they get it played before the harsh winter sets in.

PAC, no doubt you’ll be somewhere more exotic than Brora on the 24th.

Not so much.

I'll be in New Cumnock for Glenafton Athletic v Cumnock that Saturday

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast