+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Scorers and Assists

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Ok looked back and it does appear that McGinn May have knicked a toe onto the ball for Considines goal so happy to go with the bulk of you guys and award him an assist.

Bryson’s run was influential in creating space but not actually involved in the assist, so I think it’s worthy of a mention, but the assist still goes to Cosgrove for winning the freekick.
    Jeezuz fk wept
    Ok I really have no time for our donkey, but this is not another go at the loon from me this is just me asking why the fk can you give anyone an "assist" for being involved in winning a free - kick
    Like others have said the tedious sh1te getting posted on here of late is fkn bonkers, like the who's at fault thread and this one.

I am really just shakin ma heed.

Och well

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Jeezuz fk wept
    Ok I really have no time for our donkey, but this is not another go at the loon from me this is just me asking why the fk can you give anyone an "assist" for being involved in winning a free - kick
    Like others have said the tedious sh1te getting posted on here of late is fkn bonkers, like the who's at fault thread and this one.

I am really just shakin ma heed.

Och well
    Sooo funny.
    You’re happy for some to be nominated for running off the ball at a free kick.exactly jeezus jk wept .
    Plenty of opportunity to debate at the start of the season and nae time to change the precedent.

Last 3 games, 7 goals, all different scorers. Unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Last 3 games, 7 goals, all different scorers. Unusual.
    Quite amazing really, but come the St Johnstone game,I really don;t care who gets the goals for else.
    It could even be a Stevie May own goal for all I care

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Quite amazing really, but come the St Johnstone game,I really don;t care who gets the goals for else.
    It could even be a Stevie May own goal for all I care
    About time he scored for us

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    About time he scored for us
    I like it

Cosgrove scored again for us, but canna recall exactly who was involved in setting him up.
    I think it was Main but what’s your thoughts?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617