+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Scorers and Assists

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not sure that winning a penalty counts as an assist anyway.

Ferguson -1 point.
    Its an interesting topic. Should winning a penalty constitute being credited with an assist?
    Its not recorded as part of the laws of the game and it seems that some organisations record being awarded a penalty or a free kick that directly results in a goal, whilst others do not.

So what do we think, recognise an assist for being fouled and results in a goal or not.

Lets face it, Cosgrove wasn't scoring last night other than for Ferguson being fouled, so I think there is merit in awarding Ferguson with the assist, but I'm open, what does the consensus think?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its an interesting topic. Should winning a penalty constitute being credited with an assist?
    Its not recorded as part of the laws of the game and it seems that some organisations record being awarded a penalty or a free kick that directly results in a goal, whilst others do not.

So what do we think, recognise an assist for being fouled and results in a goal or not.

Lets face it, Cosgrove wasn't scoring last night other than for Ferguson being fouled, so I think there is merit in awarding Ferguson with the assist, but I'm open, what does the consensus think?
    Get a life

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Get a life
    If you have nae interest in discussing, then just shut the fcuk up and leave it to others.
    The fact that you feel the need to post that piece pf sh!t on something you have no interest in, then it's you that need to get a life.

If you have nae interest in discussing, then just shut the fcuk up and leave it to others.
    The fact that you feel the need to post that piece pf sh!t on something you have no interest in, then it's you that need to get a life.
    Just DM him

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Just DM him
    Just wish some folk would grow the fcuk up.

What a state to get yourself into...

They award it in fantasy football, I say yes
    Fergie won the pen

Get a life

Fair play, that made me laugh a fair bit. It wasn’t well received though by some.

Get a life
    Worth bringing back the "like" button.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast