+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal St Johnstone away November 24th match thread and all that sh1te

The Fishal St Johnstone away November 24th match thread and all that sh1te

I notice there was previously a so called "build up" thread for this one but could not see a fishal match thread
    So here it is in all it's glory....

In / Oot - still a big fat OOT from me as I still canna be @rsed with it all.

Furry boots - somewhere in my sandpit

Pre - probably spinning around on a boat somewhere in the persian golf / arabian sea

Post - oot in the gerden having a few wines wines with Mrs sheep as the weather is finally grand.

Prediction - i really could not give a flying fk but just for the hell of it I'm going 1-0 the farmers with none other than Stevie fkn May getting the goal.

Oh Derek McWinless

You are a bit late with this one but in fairness it will be worth the wait
    I reckon Stevie May will score against us but we should still be streetwise enough to grab a draw.
    Prediction 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are a bit late with this one but in fairness it will be worth the wait
    I reckon Stevie May will score against us but we should still be streetwise enough to grab a draw.
    Prediction 1-1
    Yes pal, my lack of interest at the moment is starting to reflect on my work and commitment to the cause and I do apologise for dragging my heels in kicking this official match thread off, but it's here now and is sure to be a classic just like the rest of them that are at least started and entitled in the correct way, its the fishal match thread, it's not just a build up thread, this is the main event

^^^^
    Stone me, is this the "Fishal Match Thread"?
    Guess we should be used to you guys blowing your load early then.
    The "Fishal match" isn't till Sunday.

Didn't realise this was on Sky.
    Feck me, they don't have pick them.
    Our games against St. Johnstone are usually horrendous spectacles.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Yes pal, my lack of interest at the moment is starting to reflect on my work and commitment to the cause and I do apologise for dragging my heels in kicking this official match thread off, but it's here now and is sure to be a classic just like the rest of them that are at least started and entitled in the correct way, its the fishal match thread, it's not just a build up thread, this is the main event
    The other non official threads are like buying your wife a cheap handbag and trying to fob her off because it looks the part....she will spot your lack of effort as the goods will not be upto scratch. A few on here certainly lack the qualities to be able to keep up standards and probably disappoint their wife on a constant basis.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    ^^^^
    Stone me, is this the "Fishal Match Thread"?
    Guess we should be used to you guys blowing your load early then.
    The "Fishal match" isn't till Sunday.
    Yes this is it pal, the main event. Thanks for chipping in with the support build up act, good on ye min,

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The other non official threads are like buying your wife a cheap handbag and trying to fob her off because it looks the part....she will spot your lack of effort as the goods will not be upto scratch. A few on here certainly lack the qualities to be able to keep up standards and probably disappoint their wife on a constant basis.
    Aye pal quality and riff raff just don't go together.

Match day tomorrow though !!!! oh the very thought I can hardly contain my excitement, hoof hoof hoof

Oh dEReK mCWiNLesS
    Surely your jacket must be hanging on a shoogly peg now ffs

St.Johnstone Hee-Haw v 1 Sam Cosgrove

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast