+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ab-Mad poster watch

Ab-Mad poster watch

I thought it would be a good idea to keep a league with all the forum posters in it. This way we can add and subtract points to certain posters throughout the season ahead and see who ends up tops at the end of it.

Feel free to edit accordingly.

PLUS POINTS

mondo_notion - 1000 points It's my thread so I awarded myself the maximum amount of points as I think I deserve it.

Pacmin - 500 points Contributes a lot and made a hard drive full of films and tv shows for me to watch on my travels. Good guy.

neil the don - 250 points Happy clappin' good guy and fixed my lexmoto 50cc moped

NEGATIVE POINTS

afc1903mad - -20 points Bad start to the season. Minus points for slapping fellow forum members with wet fish. Must try harder

Seems fair. Do I get bonus points for working out the acronym (not txt speak as we now all know)?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Seems fair. Do I get bonus points for working out the acronym (not txt speak as we now all know)?
    You can have an extra twenty bonus points if you get the pints in at Sauchie

Five more if you get me a pie
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-07-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You can have an extra twenty bonus points if you get the pints in at Sauchie

Five more if you get me a pie
    You'll get a pint for £1.50 still so if it means points, then you know how we all love points.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I thought it would be a good idea to keep a league with all the forum posters in it. This way we can add and subtract points to certain posters throughout the season ahead and see who ends up tops at the end of it.

Feel free to edit accordingly.

PLUS POINTS

mondo_notion - 1000 points It's my thread so I awarded myself the maximum amount of points as I think I deserve it.

Pacmin - 500 points Contributes a lot and made a hard drive full of films and tv shows for me to watch on my travels. Good guy.

neil the don - 250 points Happy clappin' good guy and fixed my lexmoto 50cc moped

NEGATIVE POINTS

afc1903mad - -20 points Bad start to the season. Minus points for slapping fellow forum members with wet fish. Must try harder
    Priority point wh0re

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You'll get a pint for £1.50 .
    f@ck aye

Mondo, d'you nae get bonus points for rectal smuggling capacity?