Get your very own personalised Stand Free Forum gifts!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ab-Mad poster watch

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,199

    Ab-Mad poster watch

    I thought it would be a good idea to keep a league with all the forum posters in it. This way we can add and subtract points to certain posters throughout the season ahead and see who ends up tops at the end of it.

    Feel free to edit accordingly.

    PLUS POINTS

    mondo_notion - 1000 points It's my thread so I awarded myself the maximum amount of points as I think I deserve it.

    Pacmin - 500 points Contributes a lot and made a hard drive full of films and tv shows for me to watch on my travels. Good guy.

    neil the don - 250 points Happy clappin' good guy and fixed my lexmoto 50cc moped

    NEGATIVE POINTS

    afc1903mad - -20 points Bad start to the season. Minus points for slapping fellow forum members with wet fish. Must try harder

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,081
    Seems fair. Do I get bonus points for working out the acronym (not txt speak as we now all know)?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    29,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Seems fair. Do I get bonus points for working out the acronym (not txt speak as we now all know)?
    You can have an extra twenty bonus points if you get the pints in at Sauchie

    Five more if you get me a pie
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-07-2019 at 06:29 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You can have an extra twenty bonus points if you get the pints in at Sauchie

    Five more if you get me a pie
    You'll get a pint for 1.50 still so if it means points, then you know how we all love points.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,314
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I thought it would be a good idea to keep a league with all the forum posters in it. This way we can add and subtract points to certain posters throughout the season ahead and see who ends up tops at the end of it.

    Feel free to edit accordingly.

    PLUS POINTS

    mondo_notion - 1000 points It's my thread so I awarded myself the maximum amount of points as I think I deserve it.

    Pacmin - 500 points Contributes a lot and made a hard drive full of films and tv shows for me to watch on my travels. Good guy.

    neil the don - 250 points Happy clappin' good guy and fixed my lexmoto 50cc moped

    NEGATIVE POINTS

    afc1903mad - -20 points Bad start to the season. Minus points for slapping fellow forum members with wet fish. Must try harder
    Priority point wh0re

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    29,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You'll get a pint for 1.50 .
    f@ck aye

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,738
    Mondo, d'you nae get bonus points for rectal smuggling capacity?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •