+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: £2,483 raised

£2,483 raised

For rank and file staff by fellow fans at the Ilkeston game from the bucket collection and the turn style.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...e-more-3090490

Well done to everyone who contributed. Hope it helps the loyal staff who are caught in the middle of this **** show. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Well done to everyone who contributed. Hope it helps the loyal staff who are caught in the middle of this **** show. COYP
    Meanwhile hardy photographed making purchases in the lacoste store, class ! You don't know the meaning hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I will second that. Well done. It has restored a little bit of my faith in humanity. I must say it was also nice to be able to watch a game of football involving the black and white stripes again. Let's all hope this nightmare situation is resolved sooner rather than later!! COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Meanwhile hardy photographed making purchases in the lacoste store, class ! You don't know the meaning hardy.
    Well done to all who contributed. I dont think that posting photos like that on social media can do anything any good personally. He's paid the wages for several years and its clear the club has run out of money for various reasons. I'm not leaping to his defence but I just think that we should focus on the grand job done by the supporters to raise money. They got a tenner off me and I didnt even go.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    He's paid the wages for several years and its clear the club has run out of money for various reasons.

Are you serious ffs ?

He’s paid the wages for two years for contracts that he has signed off and agreed to pay said amount to said individual !

What are you talking about ?

“The club has ran out of money for various reasons” yes most of these are from mr Hardy signing to things he can’t afford or Notts County fc can’t afford !
    This is not any individual mistake this is one bloke absolutely destroying the budget and acting an absolute **** !

Can you imagine how much debt we would of been in if Hardy has his way and signed the Spanish lad Diego Capella for 15k a week ?

We don’t forget !

Quit the understanding, sympathetic and softly softly approach !

This bloke had ****ing destroyed this club !

Hopefully they get paid what they are owed soon.

One thing we have again found out is the media blackout continues its pathetic not allowing the players/management speak.

Its ok for him to take ST money off fans and to some that could be money down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Are you serious ffs ?

He’s paid the wages for two years for contracts that he has signed off and agreed to pay said amount to said individual !

“The club has ran out of money for various reasons” yes most of these are from mr Hardy signing to things he can’t afford or Notts County fc can’t afford !
    This is not any individual mistake this is one bloke absolutely destroying the budget and acting an absolute **** !

Can you imagine how much debt we would of been in if Hardy has his way and signed the Spanish lad Diego Capella for 15k a week ?

We don’t forget !

for some reason my post was removed but talk about cherry picking what I wrote. What I said was to keep it in the context of the post rather than the negative nancy stuff and what a great job it was with the money raised. I also clealry stated I wasnt defending Hardy. He has paid the wages for some time. hes screwed up for sure. I cant see how well timed photos of him buying stuff ( noone knows when other than the person who took it and Hardy) are contributing positively to a great effort by the supporters association. Now bugger off out of whatever hole you came out of idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Are you serious ffs ?

We don’t forget !

Don't panic, he's probably just had his first pint of Murray's Wild Thing Imperial Stout!

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Don't panic, he's probably just had his first pint of Murray's Wild Thing Imperial Stout!
    You can get that here but I haven't tried it yet. I just dont appreciate being misquoted thats all. Especially by a lump like him. Is it any good? You appear to be consuming it by the gallon!