+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Vaulks: His last Millers interview

Easy you are fast becoming the most annoying Millersmad poster ever.....and that is saying summat.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    How many times are there going to be statements repeated and repeated on any old topic that PW is a great man manager. Repeat repeat repeat....but that wasn't the picture I saw last season. So many core players leaving when we were the happy bunch - even to Scottish football. Two left and yet to find clubs - and another to a league one rival. Two obvious championship players were totally unused when we were crying out for their skills.

The art of management is doing the best with what you've got.

Remember you brought the subject up and I offerred my observations. That's allowed last time I looked. People insinuating other posters are hijacking threads and repeating are probably the worst at doing just that.

It's all about opinions - you have yours I have mine and long may it be so.
    This is not "any old topic" The topic is Will Vaulks last interview and my post is a direct quote from that interview - not something repeated. Is it possible to be more on topic?

Where did Peri bring up the subject?

Towner - anyone that proves that there are questions to be asked or disagree with you are (in your opinion) annoying.

Well I would give the honour of most annoying poster to you ! Added to that fact you are incessantly rude if anyone doesn't follow your "logic".

Write war and peace about any subject and you're ok by me....if it's your opinion so be it. It isn't "annoying" at all. I find a lot of your posts highly amusing so carry on - it's all about opinions.

I never even say you are wrong - others can be the judge of that can't they.

PS: Who related the "you" to Peri ?

The "you" pertains to who so ever brought the subject up....you know who you are....I hope...lol

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    This is not "any old topic" The topic is Will Vaulks last interview and my post is a direct quote from that interview - not something repeated. Is it possible to be more on topic?

Where did Peri bring up the subject?
    Wrinkly
    It’s just another repeat post from him.
    He’s not going to stop until people stop posting it’s that simple.
    He was warned when he was on before and it’s the same again.
    People have already stopped posting on here that may be sad but unfortunately it’s true.

He’s just gone keep going

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Easy you are fast becoming the most annoying Millersmad poster ever.....and that is saying summat.
    I dispute that!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I dispute that!
    Sorry K. The king is dead and all that.

Actually you were nowhere near the most annoying poster, even before lbj took it to a whole new level (although the 2479 "peanuts" references were pushing it a bit)

Can't beat a good definition:

bigotry.....

intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Towner - anyone that proves that there are questions to be asked or disagree with you are (in your opinion) annoying.

Well I would give the honour of most annoying poster to you ! Added to that fact you are incessantly rude if anyone doesn't follow your "logic".

Write war and peace about any subject and you're ok by me....if it's your opinion so be it. It isn't "annoying" at all. I find a lot of your posts highly amusing so carry on - it's all about opinions.

I never even say you are wrong - others can be the judge of that can't they.
    All that I can see in your every wordy, and grammatically appalling post is you metaphorically stamping your feet in a temper tantrum because your darling Alan Stubbs got the sack after one win in four**** matches. How did he perform at St Mirren? You can't hack the fact that Warne is doing a far better job than Stubbs ever had any hope of doing.

It happened. Justifiably.

And yes. I don't post much on here much these days because I find you so tedious.

Can't beat a good definition:

bigotry.....

intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.
    True about a good definition

Pain in the arse

Posters with the names LBJ and EasyAndEarly

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast