+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will Vaulks: His last Millers interview

OH feck! Wait till you read the Williams comments

Incessant..... never stopping, especially in an annoying or unpleasant way

Patronising..... treating in a way that is apparently kind or helpful but that betrays a feeling of superiority

Annoying very subjective unpleasant never! Patronising no!

Just voicing my opinion like you Wrinkly.

PS : I'm not the OP Wrinkly why do you make it personal. I never make things personal and I am never rude to anyone even if they are to me.

Cam - thanks for proving my point !

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    "He’s such a good man-manager “ !

If you ignore the players frozen out by him that are now championship players (where was the "man management" there?) And the tactics - stupid substitutions and player selection that cost points and hence our survival in the championship. (Twice)

If you ignore all that....can't fault him -carry on regardless as TS will inevitably let him. I hope he gets another shot at the championship - surely he won't get us relegated three times on the trot.

Sorry but I didn't get the Email when he was canonised.

Saying: "He’s such a good man-manager “
    Doesn't make it so - I expect a decent season as we are now in league one somewhere we should be very comfortable - but striving to get out.
    Question for you E&E - do you therefore consider yourself a better judge of a football/man manager than Will Vaulks?

Fake - someone who is not what or who they claim to be

But good at cut and pasting

[QUOTE=EasyAndEarly;39269958]"He’s such a good man-manager “ !

If you ignore the players frozen out by him that are now championship players (where was the "man management" there?) And the tactics - stupid substitutions and player selection that cost points and hence our survival in the championship. (Twice)

If you ignore all that....

Sorry Baz but I prefer Will Vaulks & Richard Woods version of events and the way Paul Warne conducts himself and goes about doing a reasonable job in football.

Looking on as a supporter and not a "colleague" I see the results - the team selection - substitutions - game management and the players leaving who's skills - having being wasted - moved to championship clubs.

I wonder what the Do & Da Ball and Charltons new full back say about PW's management skills.

Whatever those two (WV & RW) say the overwhelming fact is that we were relegated and certain players frozen out alongside others (less talented players imo) supported to the nth degree and again imo to the detriment of the club.

I like the "back story" - it reflects the seasons end product (relegation) and players leaving better than the two club captains blowing hot air up their managers arse. That's the story the club want to promote. The truth is out there we'll all find our own version of it and be happy with it.

Football is about opinions and 1000 supporters see 1000 different games - that's why I accept others views but offer my own - shame some folk think it's their way or the highway.

Good night - past my bedtime.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    How many times are there going to be statements repeated and repeated on any old topic that PW is a great man manager. Repeat repeat repeat....but that wasn't the picture I saw last season. So many core players leaving when we were the happy bunch - even to Scottish football. Two left and yet to find clubs - and another to a league one rival. Two obvious championship players were totally unused when we were crying out for their skills.

The art of management is doing the best with what you've got.

Remember you brought the subject up and I offerred my observations. That's allowed last time I looked. People insinuating other posters are hijacking threads and repeating are probably the worst at doing just that.

It's all about opinions - you have yours I have mine and long may it be so.

For me, WV was a proper Millers type player, gave everything in every game. Not always the most skilfull, but never gave in. Really pleased for him that he got a good move.

Easy - I don't give a flying feck that your opinions are different to mine. At the risk of repeating myself, I just don't think you need to repeat your view of PW v AS on every thread.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast