+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Will Vaulks: His last Millers interview

Frog....As this blog is only for blind support and a PW supporters club it offers little in reasoned debate. It should really change its name as Millers Mad suggest supporters can have a view when patently you are trying to restrict that format.

I'll not be drawn to your levels of communication as others can measure that themselves but I am only dissapointed - I thought you'd grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    I gave PW the benefit of the doubt about his man-management / football management skills / tactical skills / player assessment skills untill :

1...He put Yates on v Leeds who looked like a scared rabbit and frose. Lost us the game.

2...He played Wood - in the must win Birmingham game - then hooked him off after Wood was humiliated for pace and decision making - individually cost goals and therefor the 3 points.

I really then started to question....

1..What the hell was he thinking about !

2..Does he actually believe Yates was up for the job - a definate NO for me.

3..Does he actually believe Wood was still up for the job (championship) - a definate NO for me. And v Birmingham he proved it!

That put PW's credentials up for debate.

Again - only my opinion and I am not stopping others having their opinions - and great to read the thoughts of others but I still have mine. I'm not offering my opinion as an expert either but only on par with the other opinions registered within MM and the wider footballing world.

Sending Yates out has distanced himself from his obvious support for Yates (even at league one level) but not totally......

...and I'm pretty sure Wood will be club captain again this year. Wood this year may be ok but my doubts were at championship level.

Again - just my opinion like yours CAM and I have never disparaged or in any way tried to undermine your credibility to offer your opinions. Neither have I insulted anyone on MM - because two wrongs never made a right.
    Jus shut up will you! It's like reading the sound of a wasp in your ear!

It's like walking into a tap room and listening to the ambient chat and thinking this isn't a place I would naturally frequent. Let's drink up and leave.

There's no animosity to all the childish pranks but I'm finding the chat mind numbing so for my own mental health I'm off to patures new. I may read from time to time to reafirm my decision but I'll not write any more.

Logging out for ever....Whoop Whoop!

It's like walking into a tap room and listening to the ambient chat and thinking this isn't a place I would naturally frequent. Let's drink up and leave.

There's no animosity to all the childish pranks but I'm finding the chat mind numbing so for my own mental health I'm off to patures new. I may read from time to time to reafirm my decision but I'll not write any more.

Logging out for ever....Whoop Whoop!
    That's a shame, I've enjoyed reading your comments.

Whoop! Whoop! Hope he means it. GEEZ. Vendettas against members of our playing staff and management team and the club itself really suck. Pure wind up merchant. Odious and destructive being. Good riddance

A final message to the complete are$oles on here and they know who they are - respected individuals - not.

I am leaving but this snippet of news made me laugh and rue the opportunities missed at our great club.

OP reflects the BEST piece of business this club has ever done. The "best players" signed since (in my opinion) will stay at the club because they ain't good enough. No one wants them !

But you never know but I'd bet Ajayi is in a Rotherham shirt next season.

The news snippet to choke on :

The claim that Manchester United are preparing a staggering £50 million bid for John McGinn would have sent eyebrows everywhere shooting heavenwards – but not those of former Hibs boss Alan Stubbs.

While pointing out the figures being suggested are no more than speculation, Stubbs revealed he was convinced from the moment he signed him for the Easter Road club four years ago that the midfielder was simply on another stepping stone in his career.

Someone can spot quality can't they.

Had to share it was only right thing to do...😂😂😂

A final message to the complete are$oles on here and they know who they are - respected individuals - not.

I am leaving but this snippet of news made me laugh and rue the opportunities missed at our great club.

OP reflects the BEST piece of business this club has ever done. The "best players" signed since (in my opinion) will stay at the club because they ain't good enough. No one wants them !

But you never know but I'd bet Ajayi is in a Rotherham shirt next season.

The news snippet to choke on :

The claim that Manchester United are preparing a staggering £50 million bid for John McGinn would have sent eyebrows everywhere shooting heavenwards – but not those of former Hibs boss Alan Stubbs.

While pointing out the figures being suggested are no more than speculation, Stubbs revealed he was convinced from the moment he signed him for the Easter Road club four years ago that the midfielder was simply on another stepping stone in his career.

Someone can spot quality can't they.

Had to share it was only right thing to do...������
    I'll put a question on the Brainy people thread but when I last checked, for ever was longer than 7 hours and 54 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'll put a question on the Brainy people thread but when I last checked, for ever was longer than 7 hours and 54 minutes.
    To be fair, having discovered that his idol actually got one right, four years ago, the first thing he was going to do was have a bit of a gloat (probably the second thing actually)
    And of course without being at all insulting to us ar5eholes , which he never is.

Scottish papers reporting a sell-on clause for Falkirk of around 150-350k

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/t...erham-16444250

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345