+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Vaulks: His last Millers interview

Will Vaulks: His last Millers interview

Not necessarily his last, he could be crap for Cardiff, not get a game and come back to us on loan.

Nice words for PW

"To be honest, since Paul Warne took over as manager I've absolutely loved it.

“I feel that the club is so lucky to have him. He's transformed the club in two years. It's unrecognisable from when I joined.

“He's such a good man-manager. He's just a genuine person who wants to improve you. He was sad to lose me but he was genuinely happy for me.

“It's not like I've joined someone local for a little bit of extra money or something. It's a big move for me. He was pleased for me and wants to see me progress in my career.

“He's helped me a lot while he's been in charge. We get on really, really well. I'm sure I'll speak to him throughout my career; for all of my life really.

“I can imagine me getting a bit older and me asking him for advice with coaching and stuff like that. I see him now as I see my agent (ex-player David Reeves) who I've been with for years. He is someone now who I would look to for guidance and a chat. He's great like that.”

Legend indeed, I'm sure he will have his own stats attack card soon !

I wish the lad was staying but good luck Will on the future.

He didn't mention his much higher salary and flying to away games

We need to leave this lad alone now otherwise he'll think we're stalking him.
    Decent ex Rotherham player who's moved onto better things but our club is more important than him

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Nice words for PW

"To be honest, since Paul Warne took over as manager I've absolutely loved it.

“I feel that the club is so lucky to have him. He's transformed the club in two years. It's unrecognisable from when I joined.

“He's such a good man-manager. He's just a genuine person who wants to improve you. He was sad to lose me but he was genuinely happy for me.

“It's not like I've joined someone local for a little bit of extra money or something. It's a big move for me. He was pleased for me and wants to see me progress in my career.

“He's helped me a lot while he's been in charge. We get on really, really well. I'm sure I'll speak to him throughout my career; for all of my life really.

“I can imagine me getting a bit older and me asking him for advice with coaching and stuff like that. I see him now as I see my agent (ex-player David Reeves) who I've been with for years. He is someone now who I would look to for guidance and a chat. He's great like that.”
    ” He’s such a good man-manager “ !

So does that dispel the theory that he’s just a fitness coach ?

Well done Will, good luck in your future career.

"He’s such a good man-manager “ !

If you ignore the players frozen out by him that are now championship players (where was the "man management" there?) And the tactics - stupid substitutions and player selection that cost points and hence our survival in the championship. (Twice)

If you ignore all that....can't fault him -carry on regardless as TS will inevitably let him. I hope he gets another shot at the championship - surely he won't get us relegated three times on the trot.

Sorry but I didn't get the Email when he was canonised.

Saying: "He’s such a good man-manager “
    Doesn't make it so - I expect a decent season as we are now in league one somewhere we should be very comfortable - but striving to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    "He’s such a good man-manager “ !

If you ignore the players frozen out by him that are now championship players (where was the "man management" there?) And the tactics - stupid substitutions and player selection that cost points and hence our survival in the championship. (Twice)

If you ignore all that....can't fault him -carry on regardless as TS will inevitably let him. I hope he gets another shot at the championship - surely he won't get us relegated three times on the trot.

Sorry but I didn't get the Email when he was canonised.

Saying: "He’s such a good man-manager “
    Doesn't make it so - I expect a decent season as we are now in league one somewhere we should be very comfortable - but striving to get out.
    Saying substitutions cost points and therefore survival doesn't make it so either.

Especially when you keep repeating it on every thread.

How many times are there going to be statements repeated and repeated on any old topic that PW is a great man manager. Repeat repeat repeat....but that wasn't the picture I saw last season. So many core players leaving when we were the happy bunch - even to Scottish football. Two left and yet to find clubs - and another to a league one rival. Two obvious championship players were totally unused when we were crying out for their skills.

The art of management is doing the best with what you've got.

Remember you brought the subject up and I offerred my observations. That's allowed last time I looked. People insinuating other posters are hijacking threads and repeating are probably the worst at doing just that.

It's all about opinions - you have yours I have mine and long may it be so.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast