+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T What great sport on offer today...........

I watched the Tennis and it was brilliant stuff from start to finish. I was rooting for Novak Djokovic but I thought Roger Federer was the best player even though he lost and I still dont know how he did!

As it was my birthday I got an offer I couldn't refuse from the missus. So for 3 minutes I didn't watch any sport at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    As it was my birthday I got an offer I couldn't refuse from the missus. So for 3 minutes I didn't watch any sport at all.
    A full 3minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    GF, I saw the Grand Prix first then over to tennis whilst flicking back and fourth to the cricket during new bowlers brought in or ends changed at Wimbledon, easy really when you think about it.
    I watched cricket & tennis at the same time using p in p

No cricket here as it was on a pay channel we don't have as part of our $200/month package Had to make do with the tennis, F1 and Scottish Open golf. Totally forgot about the cricket till I saw it on here. Looks like I missed out on the best option.

CA, I've said it a thousand times. Ex Pats can view all sport channels for nowt. I watched every single one of The Millers games live last season in High Def. Just watched every episode of Line Of Duty, which is brilliant btw. Get a grip with technology fella, you've lived in The States too long.
    Last edited by sota; 15-07-2019 at 05:49 AM.

As long as I've got The Kardashians on TV I'm satisfied. Can't be doing with all this new technology, have enough problems getting MM on this Commodore 64

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12