+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bilic showing first signs of frustration!

Bilic showing first signs of frustration!

In a piece in the E&S.

So here we go........it’s a “pull your finger out of your a r s e pronto” shot at Dowling and Jenkins.

There will only be one winner Slaven.....history tells us this.

He’ll be gone before the advent calendar has its first window opened.

Sadly.

Have to say these were my thoughts entirely when I saw the piece as well.

Slaven will be gone by 1st August lol when he realises there’s no money to spend why did he take the job the board must have told him a load of crap

I now know why I add as many managers to football manager as I can so can rob them just give money to Albion knowing I’ll spend money on players lol

Welcome to the world of WBA Mr Bilic, a club of no ambition whatsoever, a penny pinching club that takes a lifetime to do one transfer, if you think the club will sign 2 or 3 players this week then you are deluded. My advice to you is to walk away now before your reputation is damaged beyond repair, anyone dealing with the likes of Jenkins and Dowling needs to take a long look at themselves, this great club is on a downward spiral to oblivion.

I do not understand the world of finance. But if Mr. Lai is unable to put his money into the club due to the Chinese forbidding money going out of China, then how can a Chinese club buy Rondon for £16.5 million should they want him. The money would be coming to us so it is leaving China.

Isn't it obvious JD. That 138 million Chinese Ranminbi will go straight into Lai's back pocket meaning that it never leaves China!

Going into the first game with what we got I think forest will trounce us 4 nil why oh why did I bother to keep my subscription to the club with ambition

I read somewhere that Arsenal fans are calling for a change of owners, and i think Arsenal have a bit more ambition than us.
    The reason why this club has no ambition is our fans are too docile, Peace took the p!$$ for years and now Lai is doing the same, and all fans talk about is if the new strip is nice or not.
    You get what you deserve in this life.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I read somewhere that Arsenal fans are calling for a change of owners, and i think Arsenal have a bit more ambition than us.
    The reason why this club has no ambition is our fans are too docile, Peace took the p!$$ for years and now Lai is doing the same, and all fans talk about is if the new strip is nice or not.
    You get what you deserve in this life.
    Spot on somebody talking sense only the fans can change it but all you seem to do is moan without doing anything about it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)