+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bilic showing first signs of frustration!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    It's looking increasingly like he's on his way.

Don't know how much for but if it's for anything like previously quoted figures somebody needs thwacking with a big sh!tty stick .
    The startling aspect to this 68 is that there’s a more inept recruitment department operating at another club.

This could result in 30 years hard labour for said muppet in China.

Roughly about the same as Albion fans are about to endure!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I read somewhere that Arsenal fans are calling for a change of owners, and i think Arsenal have a bit more ambition than us.
    The reason why this club has no ambition is our fans are too docile, Peace took the p!$$ for years and now Lai is doing the same, and all fans talk about is if the new strip is nice or not.
    You get what you deserve in this life.
    Don’t be fooled 55.

I expect Albion fans to ‘kick off’ en masse this season, promotion could have masked a lot of things as so called senior players would have stayed and the £100M promo dosh would have paid for a few additions. However, missing promotion has triggered the ‘skinning down’ process of jettisoning high earners etc, so now there’s no masking anything at all. My enthusiasm on a scale of 0-10 is somewhere between 0 and 4 at this moment in time, whereas at this stage last year, even after relegation I was somewhere around 7 and 9 for the new season. I did take some minuscule amount of comfort in knowing that the only way we would see more of Morgan Rogers and the like would be in the event of relegation, alas, this crumb of comfort now appears to be toast, although the departing players and lack of incoming may have forced the boards hand in HAVING to play the Dara O’Shea’s etc.

What we’re seeing now is the financial equivalent of ‘locked in’ syndrome. Unless Lai or more specifically China relax rules foreign on investment/spending we’re nothing more than a shiny new West Brom built Jenson parked on a slope with the hand brake on and no clutch, everything looks great but we ain’t moving an inch.

Unless things change quick, and I don’t expect them to, Lai is about to be splashing out for bosted glass do-ers if nothing else.

LAI OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    It's looking increasingly like he's on his way.

Don't know how much for but if it's for anything like previously quoted figures somebody needs thwacking with a big sh!tty stick .

Bilic must be banging his head against the wall thinking he should have gone for the Newcastle job as for sure all Newcastle supporters would have welcomed him over Bruce.

As it is - he's on the West Brom roller coaster with f uck all to spend - the squad decimated and having to answer to two t wats like Dowling and Jenkins. I bet Bilic has never even met the little chink and never wants to!

I would not blame him if he did a runner! Perhaps Dowling and Jenkins should pay themselves equal to their counter parts at Luton and Barnsley!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    If only you lived in the North East you would know how untrue that is.

Geordies been trying to get Ashley out for years, protests, press and internet campaigns and one heck of a lot more, so much that Ashley hardly ever is seen at the ground (that bit sounds like Mr Lai). Other fans at Blackpool, Blackburn and plenty of others have also tried to change the owners but they will only go if it is financial worth their trouble.

We have no chance of anyone buying the club for the money Lai paid for it and until he gets his money back plus whatever profit he wants, then in my opinion we are stuck with him. Also stuck with the Championship at best so better get used to it I think. Let’s hope it isn’t League 1 before then but you never know.
    Indeed, owners don’t care about the fans. Ken Bates (former Chelsea owner) called the fans of the club ”parasites”, and was sued for libel, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Indeed, owners don’t care about the fans. Ken Bates (former Chelsea owner) called the fans of the club ”parasites”, and was sued for libel, if I remember correctly.

It was probably the cards and letters he had addressed to him as a child that made him bitter. A bit embarrassing when they called his name out at the doctors as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)