+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OT Jamie Fullerton/Halifax

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    He's no Matt Damon
    More to the point, he's no Paul Bolland either.

I have to give credit to NottsOnTheUp though, posting his youtube highlights video to 'prove' he was good was brilliant sarcasm.

Aborah was a w@nk player.
    Moniz was a w@nk manager.
    Fullarton was a w@nker manager.

Hope this clears it up.

Quote Originally Posted by NottsOnTheUp View Post
    Any doubt about his talent:

Watch this - https://youtu.be/1pN0cmQXxNI

Bring him home I say!
    Thanks for that. Had forgotten how little end product he had. 15 minutes of highlights but only a few assists. Top midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    You've missed the point, their exact experience doesn't matter, Short and Kiwomya were both inexperienced managers who failed at Notts, just like Fullarton, regardless of how many games they had previously or the behind the scenes situations going on at the club, it is the manner in which Fullarton went about managing us that was the problem with him and why he is so disliked.

Ardley has been pretty awful when you look at it and has had an even more "dramatic time". At some point he will move on and there will be nowhere near as much vitriol aimed towards him as there was Fullarton because of the way he has handled himself and managed the team.

Your defence of one of the worst managers in our history is "pointless and frankly laughable" to be honest.
    Im not defending him. He was crap. My point is that he backed himself and the reason why he failed was that he absolutely should never have been appointed in the first place. There was some logic behind Kiwomya and Short. Behind Fullarton he was simply the cheap option and quite possibly Ray Trew having a pop at the fans at the same time. The justification behind his appointment was that he interviewed well not that he was the right man for the job and then Trew papped his panties when it looked like Fullarton was going to take us into the conference and got someone that knew what they were doing ( but didnt give a damn) in. There is a general trend in a lot of your posts that they are ill thought out bollox and It appears I am not the only one who has noticed it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345