+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Jamie Fullerton/Halifax

OT Jamie Fullerton/Halifax

FC Halifax are looking for a new manager as Jamie Fullerton has just quit the club.
    They apparently are in a worse position than us. Only 8 players signed to the club and now no one to manage them.

Fullarton out of work? Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke...

No team is in a worse position than Notts right now.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    No team is in a worse position than Notts right now.
    This ^^^^

For once, El Steak and Kidney is correcte.

Well at least we know who we'll be battling against for those relegation spots.

DelroyFacey22
    Fullarton out of work? Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke’

Unless you personally know the guy how can you make such a stupid comment

His conduct during his time as Notts manager and the views of players from that time are plenty enough to form an opinion of him thanks, he's an arsehole and I wouldn't wish him to be successful at Tesco let alone another football club.

So are we saying because the players didn't like Kewell (because he'd apparently sussed out the wasters), he's an arsehole too?

If we're talking about Aborah, it was clear he was manufacturing a move out of the club when his boss mate left.

Fullarton was simply the wrong man at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    His conduct during his time as Notts manager and the views of players from that time are plenty enough to form an opinion of him thanks, he's an arsehole and I wouldn't wish him to be successful at Tesco let alone another football club.
    I could never really dislike Fullarton, he was merely the victim of being the most breathtakingly stupid managerial appointment in the history of Notts County Football Club. When he was announced, I was even tempted to believe the likes of MiG (he posted as pedrolane in those days) that Ray Trew was actually trying to kill the club out of spite, which I had laughed at previously. It wasn't Fullarton's fault that he got the job, the blame for that ludicrous choice lies 100% with Ray Trew. As far as I am aware his conduct while in charge wasn't an issue (although falling on his arse trying to trap the ball didn't do him any favours). He tried his best but was hopelessly out of his depth. Not sure what you mean by "the views of the players from that time" though. All I can remember was that useless show pony Aborah trying to garner sympathy with fans, which Fullarton was 100% correct to oppose.

Quote Originally Posted by apieandpint View Post
    If we're talking about Aborah, it was clear he was manufacturing a move out of the club when his boss mate left.

Fullarton was simply the wrong man at the wrong time.
    I was typing a longer version of that as you were posting!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast