+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accents...

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've got to say that the people of Barnsley do seem to be a very friendly bunch but then again they could be slagging me off to my face and I wouldn't understand it,it's a pity that strong accents like yours are slowly disappearing and everyone will eventually have a joint accent
    Spot on theear Coco.

Tha'll gerron wi Tarn fooak if tha dunt patronise us like tha dunt. Good on thi.

People like Wardy make fun arta aar accent burrit derives from mining heritage when rich ****s were happy to mek money arta the sweat of miners from Victorian times up to when the Thatcher bitch decided to attack the communities that had served the country for a century. The "media" like 'Arry on Look North love saying "Baaaarnsley" like a sheep perpetuating the myth we are all thick but we all know the fact that the proportion of innate ability in all areas of work is the same in Barnsley as enniweear else.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-07-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    ... I've got a Wakefield girlfriend so I thought that I would be ok with it but sod me she speaks like the queen compared to you lot...
    Well Im disgusted Chalky kid, that you think that I talk like the queen of all people (if your Wakey bird talks the same way as me etc.!).

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Notice wardy how you're signing championship players ready for your points total record relegation
    Meanwhile Barnsley goto the Isle of Man 3rd division to recruit

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye that 'illiteracy' as Wardy puts it teks mooar skill to put into words than tha thinks. At leearst this tarn's gorran identity even though all t'mines are shut.

Am off to cleearn art pigin loft nar, then al tek mi whippet art forra mozy rarnd, cloth cap n orl, check on mi ferrets n put wun darn mi trarserz. Towd missus ez got towd roast beerf int oven wi sum rosters n Yorkshire puds med wi beerf drippin forruz teear even though it's middle o summer n red 'ot. She sed "ey up, nar then Stan, forra change why dunt we ev summat Mediterranean forruz snap sin as it's 'ot art theear"? A teld 'er no bloody chance, al tell thee nar, a waint eight any o that foreign muck, nivver in a million chuffin years.

" Gorran identity" ...Dicky Bird, Dai " Kes" Bradley ...

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye that 'illiteracy' as Wardy puts it teks mooar skill to put into words than tha thinks. At leearst this tarn's gorran identity even though all t'mines are shut.

Am off to cleearn art pigin loft nar, then al tek mi whippet art forra mozy rarnd, cloth cap n orl, check on mi ferrets n put wun darn mi trarserz. Towd missus ez got towd roast beerf int oven wi sum rosters n Yorkshire puds med wi beerf drippin forruz teear even though it's middle o summer n red 'ot. She sed "ey up, nar then Stan, forra change why dunt we ev summat Mediterranean forruz snap sin as it's 'ot art theear"? A teld 'er no bloody chance, al tell thee nar, a waint eight any o that foreign muck, nivver in a million chuffin years.

Boring pose though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12