+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This week

This week

A pretty big week for the club. If a takeover goes ahead, the players are paid, and Ardley brings in his targets, the coming season is still salvageable. But if the whole saga drags on beyond this week, who knows? There will come a point where players start to walk, and maybe then the manager would have no choice but to follow.

So what do we reckon - will we hear something this week, or will it be more of the same silence?

I'm going for the latter.

Isn't it obvious?

Won't be sorted untill he gets back from his family holiday in Florida

I am hoping against hope that we will hear some positive news this week, but like you Slack, I fear the worst.
    Time is fast running out if we are to make anything like a fist of this season - assuming we are still in existence.
    I am in possession of two receipts for season tickets but will they have any value in the coming days, or will I become an ordinary creditor of NCFC?
    Only time will tell.

My heart says we will hear something and it'll be the start of our future. My head on the other hand knows when it comes to Hardy, no one actually knows including himself.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    My heart says we will hear something and it'll be the start of our future. My head on the other hand knows when it comes to Hardy, no one actually knows including himself.
    If we manage to get it sorted this week, we could almost move on seamlessly, as it twere. If not, admin and other possibilities begin to loom large. Or to continue my material related post, will we be stitched up by the Beanhead?

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Florida!!?? Fxxk me, you couldnt make it up !!

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    If true, that just adds insult to injury for all the unpaid members of staff. Also smacks of someone whose priorities are all wrong. Or maybe he wants to be out of the country if bad news breaks.

Wednesday looks like being a decisive day with the National League meeting. If nothing positive emerges from that, I’d say we’re screwed - for next season at least.

Doubt we'll get a third adjournment so we will have some movement one way or another this next fortnight.
    I just don't see anyone buying our huge debt or Hardy being allowed to write it off so I'm expecting administration at best now.
    Really hope I'm wrong and the Danes come through but I don't believe we're going to be that lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    If true, that just adds insult to injury for all the unpaid members of staff. Also smacks of someone whose priorities are all wrong. Or maybe he wants to be out of the country if bad news breaks.

Wednesday looks like being a decisive day with the National League meeting. If nothing positive emerges from that, I’d say we’re screwed - for next season at least.
    What exactly is this meeting about?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast