+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Qos v Annan

Well, it's all about the BOD this season. Another sh**fest and the blame lies squarely at their feet.

This has to be one of the worst squads I have seen, its going to be a long hard season avoiding relegation with this lot, after the game in the pub I heard someone say bring back Garry Neysmith, this lot are a absolute shambles.

Comes down to the budget. On paper it's certainly a worse squad than last season although I was quite impressed with the way we played on Saturday in the first half.

I just don't think the fan base could tolerate another season struggling.

The club need to come out with what this season's target is.
    I'm looking at that squad and thinking we've built a team to be the cheapest it can be purely to survive in the division.

Although I would have preferred a Queens win it was nice to see another local club do well. Pleased for the players, management and supporters from Annan who seemed to be having a good night in Dumfries.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    If I was going to be diplomatic about it ,I would say we are a work in progress and will have to raise our performance levels considerably to compete in the Championship. On the other hand, if I was using my factory speak, I'd say we were ****ing dreadful.
    Just over 1,000 home supporters at our first two competitive games will decrease significantly if this squad is not strengthened. I could excuse the defeat from Motherwell as they were obviously a far superior team but last night's display was as poor as I have ever seen and, believe me, I have witnessed some shockers over the years.

Second competitive game of the season with a new squad of players still being added to so I think we need to cut the team some slack until they have settled in and the manager has had a chance to decide on his best formation before the criticism starts.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Well, it's all about the BOD this season. Another sh**fest and the blame lies squarely at their feet.

deek i agree 100% and think we are no better than a struggling team under our current stewardship ,our chairman hasnt got the financial clout to move us forward ,unless we sign a couple of very good players over the next few weeks we are heading for another relegation dogfight ,this time i can see most the fans walking earlier than usuall to leave us with very low attendances ,queens need to be challenging for the title each season to have the crowds needed to sustain a BOD that dont bankroll .

theres a good few fans i speak too before games that always buy season tickets ,none of them have bought one yet this season as there waiting to see the standard there money buys and atm there defo not going to be renewing .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    theres a good few fans i speak too before games that always buy season tickets ,none of them have bought one yet this season as there waiting to see the standard there money buys and atm there defo not going to be renewing .
    Pure lies

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    Pure lies

and who are you to be calling me a lier nunez another rat that hides behind his keyboard thats **** scared to reveal his true identity ,there no lies ya muppet .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)