+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nichols

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    scottie pies????
    A delicacy Offshore, made from freshly minced Scotties. Plenty gristle

scottie pies????
    Presumably Scott Brothers on Strathmartine Road?

I liked the Scott Bro's steak mince pehs last season. Best we've had for years imo.

scottie pies????
    Famous Dundee butcher...thought everyone knew that...unless you're not from Dundee😂😂😂😂

Nicolls pehs are disgusting, last time eh got ane the grease was ah ower my plate, gave me the boak. Best pehs are from the wee bakers in kirkton

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Famous Dundee butcher...thought everyone knew that...unless you're not from Dundee😂😂😂😂
    Never in meh puff have i heard of scotties pehs.

Born and bread Hulltoon now reside Clatto park.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Nicolls pehs are disgusting, last time eh got ane the grease was ah ower my plate, gave me the boak. Best pehs are from the wee bakers in kirkton
    away yi go, best pehs in the toon. many a t shirt and trainers ruined wi the dripping of grease

Never in meh puff have i heard of scotties pehs.

Born and bread Hulltoon now reside Clatto park.
    Probably been on the go for about 10 years maybe a bit less... definitely worth a try...big selection...bean and curry really good

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Probably been on the go for about 10 years maybe a bit less... definitely worth a try...big selection...bean and curry really good
    Will give the one on Strathmartine road a bash on way to frews or snug one day!

T
    Will give the one on Strathmartine road a bash on way to frews or snug one day!
    Dinnae bother , there good and I’m glad dundee are selling them this season , but there nowhere near as good as Nicolls, pehs
    I’ll be at the front o the queue first derby at tannadice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)