+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Webchat? Where is it today?

Monday Webchat? Where is it today?

Nothing to report or stuff to report but can’t?

To report or not report, that is the question!

Missing today’s webchat😡

I think I read on Twitter today that it was Leigh's birthday. Maybe he's taking a welcome break

Been thinking we may be on the verge of the takeover actually happening. - press embargo on players and manager till after the takeover is announced? Illkeston in the FA Cup, League meeting on Wednesday. Normally I get my hopes up, then read another discouraging article in the Post

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMike View Post
    Been thinking we may be on the verge of the takeover actually happening. - press embargo on players and manager till after the takeover is announced? Illkeston in the FA Cup, League meeting on Wednesday. Normally I get my hopes up, then read another discouraging article in the Post
    Not with Hardy in Florida, by all accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Not with Hardy in Florida, by all accounts.
    These comments about Hardy being away are getting ridiculous now. This is the 21st century, he doesn't need to be sat in the lawyers Gentlemans Club signing with a quill pen to get this deal done. There are numerous options available including pre-signed documents, power of attorney and flying back.

It's not about the takeover, it's about the fact that he would rather spend money on a holiday than pay his staff......

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    These comments about Hardy being away are getting ridiculous now. This is the 21st century, he doesn't need to be sat in the lawyers Gentlemans Club signing with a quill pen to get this deal done. There are numerous options available including pre-signed documents, power of attorney and flying back.
    I agree but he will be desperate to get the best deal (for himself), so I'd be surprised he'd go anywhere unless a)the deal was already done b ) the deal's nowhere near done.

Quote Originally Posted by dave210371 View Post
    It's not about the takeover, it's about the fact that he would rather spend money on a holiday than pay his staff......
    So if the holiday has been arranged and paid for a years in advance then he should not go?

Some of our fan base are starting to incorporate the half witted logic our red brothers across the water normally resort to using. Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by dave210371 View Post
    It's an old axiom - 'never mix business and pleasure'!

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    So if the holiday has been arranged and paid for a years in advance then he should not go?

Some of our fan base are starting to incorporate the half witted logic our red brothers across the water normally resort to using. Bizarre.
    If you know you have reneged on your responsibility to pay your employees wages and put them in serious financial hardship, yes, you should miss your holiday. Let's put it this way, it won't go down well in an investigation if we go into liquidation

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast