+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stevie May

Stevie May

According to the Courier and the Record we are favourites to sign him. Hope this happens as him and Neilson up top, our impressive midfield and improved defence with rejuvenated goalie would be just dandy.

Would certainly have us up there challenging imo.

In McPake I trust!!

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    According to the Courier and the Record we are favourites to sign him. Hope this happens as him and Neilson up top, our impressive midfield and improved defence with rejuvenated goalie would be just dandy.

Would certainly have us up there challenging imo.

In McPake I trust!!
    We are defo 3rd favs imho but I'm also impressed, my not very hard earned went Doon last night along with Sunderland and Leeds.

I think dabs are very sure of themselves and I can't see why.

We have real presence at the club now if a bit thin on numbers, we are defo in with a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    We are defo 3rd favs imho but I'm also impressed, my not very hard earned went Doon last night along with Sunderland and Leeds.

I think dabs are very sure of themselves and I can't see why.

We have real presence at the club now if a bit thin on numbers, we are defo in with a shout.
    Why do you think we're 3rd favs ?

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Why do you think we're 3rd favs ?
    Dabs clear favs ( suits us ) with the signing of shankland but he has to stay fit and handle the pressure.

I'd just have Partick ahead of us despite what bookies say, they were always gonna give it a real crack this year and despite narrow win were pretty impressive Saturday.

I also think they don't have the distraction of the derbies.

But saying that I'm quite enthused about our chances. Going to Cove weds and looking forward to it for the 1st time in ages.

Opposition aside, the doonsters were absolutely brutal Friday night, with at least 3 red cards not given. Spankland touched it once after his goal, as fistpumper had no idea how to bring him into the play. Contrast that with our fantastic display and terrific goals against a well-organised Raith side who were well up for it. Nelson was also involved the whole game and back to his earlier form. I'm confident we'll be near the top all thru the season, Dundee do actually know how to win this league.

Nae idea why anyone would think partick thistle have a better chance than us of winning the league!

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Nae idea why anyone would think partick thistle have a better chance than us of winning the league!
    Yeah can't see it either

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Dabs clear favs ( suits us ) with the signing of shankland but he has to stay fit and handle the pressure.

I'd just have Partick ahead of us despite what bookies say, they were always gonna give it a real crack this year and despite narrow win were pretty impressive Saturday.

I also think they don't have the distraction of the derbies.

But saying that I'm quite enthused about our chances. Going to Cove weds and looking forward to it for the 1st time in ages.
    So were Ayr Utd favourites last season when Shankland played for them?

Quote Originally Posted by davydook View Post
    So were Ayr Utd favourites last season when Shankland played for them?
    No.

Are you saying that the dabs ain't favs despite every single bookie having them favs, paying admin money to their players, signing the Scottish hot shot of the lower leagues and being "comfortably the 6th biggest club"😃......if they don't have a handsome lead by guy fawkes night Neilson will be history.....they have chucked the kitchen sink at it with more to come.

They have spent huge but I can't say I'm impressed, still favs though.

The favourite will be the team who can beat the so-called smaller teams away from home, always the downfall of the froots, being regularly pumped by Alloa and Dumbarton. Can't put Thistle above us though, unless Kenny Miller winds the clock back 20 years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)