+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I've got no wish to comment on who's the better supporter.
    I don't think there is a better supporter, just supporters who see things differently. As MagpieMike said, owners, managers and players come and go, and any loyal supporter will outlast them all. We revere the great ones (we even build statues to the really great ones), and try and forget the bad ones. It's up to each individual to do as they see fit, but I just want to watch Notts play on a Saturday afternoon and do my bit so others have the chance to do the same when I've gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't think there is a better supporter, just supporters who see things differently. As MagpieMike said, owners, managers and players come and go, and any loyal supporter will outlast them all. We revere the great ones (we even build statues to the really great ones), and try and forget the bad ones. It's up to each individual to do as they see fit, but I just want to watch Notts play on a Saturday afternoon and do my bit so others have the chance to do the same when I've gone.
    Done my bit, bought one of these brand new internet watches in the club shop. Apparently, the more you wind it, the more it logs on to tw@tter.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  12.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Done my bit, bought one of these brand new internet watches in the club shop. Apparently, the more you wind it, the more it logs on to tw@tter.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  12.1 KB
    An Alan Hardy Watch? - I believe Mickey Mouse has got one of those.

You wont catch me funding Hardy's holidays and shopping trips. I'd happily support the club but clearly currently anything spent at the club isn't being spent on the club. I'll purchase my season ticket once that cancer has been removed. #HardyOut.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    You wont catch me funding Hardy's holidays and shopping trips.
    If you went to any Notts games last season, I'm afraid you've already funded them.

But if the club goes into admin then you lose your money.

Surely better to wait until you have owners who will keep the club going.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    But if the club goes into admin then you lose your money.

Surely better to wait until you have owners who will keep the club going.
    That depends on a few things 1.Did you buy your ST on a credit card 2.IF we do go into admin and get new owners they MIGHT honour the ST.

I would agree its best to wait and see first but if a new owner didnt honour it you are likely to lose supporters I mean you would be furious having to pay once to watch us never mind twice !

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    2.IF we do go into admin and get new owners they MIGHT honour the ST.
    Out of the million and one imponderables we are under at the moment, I just can't see that any new owner wouldn't honour season tickets already purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Out of the million and one imponderables we are under at the moment, I just can't see that any new owner wouldn't honour season tickets already purchased.
    I think they would honour it as well as it is pretty much annoying loyal supporters.

Legally they probably don’t have to but morally they will do as it’s the right thing to do plus everyone wants to be liked by the fans.

Let’s just hope a new owner/s are here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    How many of you so called supporters are going to the games Saturday 15:00 and Tuesday 19:00
    I’m not. Does that make me a bad person ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast