+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    How many of you so called supporters are going to the games Saturday 15:00 and Tuesday 19:00
    I will be at both games, not that I have a choice.

I'll be there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    How many of you so called supporters are going to the games Saturday 15:00 and Tuesday 19:00
    I didn't know you needed a season ticket to be a supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    I didn't know you needed a season ticket to be a supporter
    Apparently you do and you have to attend every pre season friendly to even qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Quadruple ditto.
    Ditto..... oops, I already renewed.

Once a Magpie, always a Magpie. Owners come and go, as do players, and managers, but us supporters will be here long after most of them. Long after this takeover nightmare is a distant dream. If the Club dies, and there's a Phoenix Club, i'll be there. But lets hope it never comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    Won't be "renewing" until Hardy goes, and might not even then if the wrong sort takes over
    How would you know if they was the wrong sort

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Apparently you do and you have to attend every pre season friendly to even qualify.
    Arguably you are more of a fan if you pay on the day ,season ticket holders get in on the cheap depriving the club of funds

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    How would you know if they was the wrong sort
    If he has a history of club ownership like Smurthwaite's then I won't be buying.

YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Arguably you are more of a fan if you pay on the day ,season ticket holders get in on the cheap depriving the club of funds
    Yeah, that. I've been to every home game during many seasons and never had a season ticket except one year when I won one for the Pavis in a Daily Mirror competition. I was probably the only Notts fan who entered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Yeah, that. I've been to every home game during many seasons and never had a season ticket except one year when I won one for the Pavis in a Daily Mirror competition. I was probably the only Notts fan who entered.
    Reminds me of a job I applied for many years ago. I was 19, with no experience and no way should I have got the job, but I did. A couple of months later, one of the girls in the HR Department told me I was the only applicant.

I've got no wish to comment on who's the better supporter. It's reminiscent of "My dad's bigger than your dad" in the school playground, but here's a thought. Advance season ticket sales during the close season (May to July) help the club's cashflow and enable them to pay staff wages …... hang on a minute.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast