+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Price Of Premier League Football

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Well .....I have to answer this one......
    Don’t be feeling sorry for the Dog Botherer’s Animal..... Dont be fooled by the “We have done things right, and the whole system stinks.... syndronme. .. it appears some of my local brethren have woken up.and smelled the Sh!te !

The GOSPEL according to “HARD DONE BY HUDDERSFIELD. “

“Where’s my money gone.
    “Where’s my money gone ?”
    “Far far away.......”

MY GOD! I wish we had had a tenth of the parachute money they’ve had.....
    And where has it gone???
    After two years of telling them what it did to our club, they suddenly realise that the £140 million they were going to have to spend to ROCKET them back into the Prem ( where they belong , OBVIOUSLY, AS THEY'VE WON IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!,,.... .
    Has, in fact disappeared.........

In fact the owner at that time Dean Hoyle had to inject a further £11m in to the club last season out of his own pocket to sustain the club .
    ( Well, it WAS his OWN DREAM,.... and when the ship sank, the Captain upped and left.......( Cue Whistles, and a big band!!)....

Now this is a club who you could argue have gone about things relatively sensibly in the PL compared to many other clubs and yet despite two years in the PL they still spent £11m more than they had coming in
    (YES, THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO BE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THEIR SECOND SEASON!!! LOL....

“They are using the parachute money to build a new training complex”
    .(WHAT SH)TE.... CANALSIDE WAS ALREADY FINISHED TWO YEARS AGO,.... They shut their academy, they did t invest in youth, they invested in GERMAN AMD FRENCH FLOPS.

“Looking at that it makes you wonder whether it's worth the bother .”
    Yes, it’s worth the bother, ...... just don’t think you are Man U , cos you beat them once in the Prem... There is better models out there....... Burnley, Bournemouth, Wolves....
    Just not BILLY BOLLOX, CONCOURSE WRECKING SCUM FROM THE GALPHARM.

Reminds me of another club with grandiose self importance........ who went down twice. .mmmmmmmmm
    Sunderland was it?

Animal......... if that’s what they’ve been telling you over your snap break ...... it must be true....
    They are feeling sorry for themselves... Don’t be taken in by their tales of woe.......
    Eat your snap at lunchtime , and smile politely.....
    They are not worth batting an eyelid at.
    Don’t be feeling sorry for them...... .
    Further improving the canalside should I say rather than building from scratch .

https://www.htafc.com/news/2018/sept...lans-revealed/

Don’t be feeling sorry for the Dog Botherer’s Animal..... Dont be fooled by the “We have done things right, and the whole system stinks.... syndronme. .. it appears some of my local brethren have woken up.and smelled the Sh!te !

“Where’s my money gone.
    “Far far away.......”

And where has it gone???
    After two years of telling them what it did to our club, they suddenly realise that the £140 million they were going to have to spend to ROCKET them back into the Prem ( where they belong , OBVIOUSLY, AS THEY'VE WON IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!,,.... .

In fact the owner at that time Dean Hoyle had to inject a further £11m in to the club last season out of his own pocket to sustain the club .
    ( Well, it WAS his OWN DREAM,.... and when the ship sank, the Captain upped and left.......( Cue Whistles, and a big band!!)....

Now this is a club who you could argue have gone about things relatively sensibly in the PL compared to many other clubs and yet despite two years in the PL they still spent £11m more than they had coming in
    (YES, THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO BE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THEIR SECOND SEASON!!! LOL....

.(WHAT SH)TE.... CANALSIDE WAS ALREADY FINISHED TWO YEARS AGO,.... They shut their academy, they did t invest in youth, they invested in GERMAN AMD FRENCH FLOPS.

Yes, it’s worth the bother, ...... just don’t think you are Man U , cos you beat them once in the Prem... There is better models out there....... Burnley, Bournemouth, Wolves....

Reminds me of another club with grandiose self importance........ who went down twice. .mmmmmmmmm
    Sunderland was it?

Animal......... if that’s what they’ve been telling you over your snap break ...... it must be true....
    They are feeling sorry for themselves... Don’t be taken in by their tales of woe.......
    Didn’t realise I’d had that many last night...... bit strong that, sorry

The biggest mistake you can make when going up to the Prem is signing expensive foreign mercenaries.
    We bought half a dozen and not one of them came off.
    If we'd spent that money on more signings like Ashley Ward & Darren Barnard we might have stayed up.
    We got a couple of gems in De Zeeuw & Bosancic but they hadn't come for the money.
    We got our fingers badly burned with Tinkler & Hristov.
    On a different level I see Barcelona have had to take a loan out after signing Griezman.
    They're trying to loan out last year's big thing, Coutinho to anyone that'll take him so they can bring back Neymar who's nothing but trouble. How can they possibly keep Messi, Suarez, Griezman & Neymar happy because he can't play them all.
    Man Utd have spent hundreds of millions on clowns like Depay & Pogba yet they're miles off City.
    Arsenal & Spurs fans are going nuts because they're not throwing money at it.
    It doesn't matter how many billions they rake in from TV & sponsorships it's still not enough.
    All they do is double player wages if the have a dozen good games & pay tens of millions in compensation to managers that can't win the league.
    It really needs a couple of massive clubs to go bust to wake people up.

“Where’s my money gone.
    “Far far away.......”

And where has it gone???

Sunderland was it?

Calmez-vous chérie

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I've started seeing glory sofa watching local pillocks wearing a blunts shirt in Tarn pound to a penny they've never even been to bumhole lane it makes me spew
    You can't blame them. Someone has to fly the flag for SYorks football. No one else is. Look at the mess at Hillsborough. Save Our Owls SOS

Until then I’ll enjoy Premier League football.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    You mean you'll enjoy the opposition playing PL football .

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Masochist are we? Thee enjoy it Wardy

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    The biggest mistake you can make when going up to the Prem is signing expensive foreign mercenaries.
    We bought half a dozen and not one of them came off.
    If we'd spent that money on more signings like Ashley Ward & Darren Barnard we might have stayed up.
    We got a couple of gems in De Zeeuw & Bosancic but they hadn't come for the money.
    We got our fingers badly burned with Tinkler & Hristov.
    On a different level I see Barcelona have had to take a loan out after signing Griezman.
    They're trying to loan out last year's big thing, Coutinho to anyone that'll take him so they can bring back Neymar who's nothing but trouble. How can they possibly keep Messi, Suarez, Griezman & Neymar happy because he can't play them all.
    Man Utd have spent hundreds of millions on clowns like Depay & Pogba yet they're miles off City.
    Arsenal & Spurs fans are going nuts because they're not throwing money at it.
    It doesn't matter how many billions they rake in from TV & sponsorships it's still not enough.
    All they do is double player wages if the have a dozen good games & pay tens of millions in compensation to managers that can't win the league.
    It really needs a couple of massive clubs to go bust to wake people up.
    «*we bought half a dozen:*«*? You’ve been in the Prem League ! When was this, i’ll get my history books out.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You mean you'll enjoy the opposition playing PL football .
    Well I’ll probably enjoy my own team better than you’ll enjoy yours with all the dross you’ve brought in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12