+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kone!

Kone!

Just looking hes on bench tonight again p.s.g friendly!!

He was a red herring, to shield real dealings IMHO

Ittul be a traffic Kone

Koné Koné Koné Koné Koné Chameleon....
    He comes and goes.......
    He comes and goooooooooooooooeeeees....
    He comes and goooooooooooooooeeeees....
    We willl believe it if we ever see with our eyes....
    He comes amd goooooeeessss
    Cos it’s all liiiiieeeees...
    Cos it’s alll liiiiiiiiiieeees

I think we'll sell Moore retaining an interest in his future. Then we'll anounce Chaplin and reveal Thiam and Pinillos have signed new deals. Then we'll sign Kerr from St Johnstone and a left back. Just before window shuts we'll striker x,y,z and he'll av' been our number 1 target.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think we'll sell Moore retaining an interest in his future. Then we'll anounce Chaplin and reveal Thiam and Pinillos have signed new deals. Then we'll sign Kerr from St Johnstone and a left back. Just before window shuts we'll striker x,y,z and he'll av' been our number 1 target.
    Nice one Ponte, lets see how correct you have been by window shut time but not a bad shout based on current status at the Well.

All the various message board posters who wish to be known as being "in the know" as regards wotz gooin on darn at "the Well" have said that Kone has always been Mr Stendel's No 1 target for the summer. I would anticipate Hoss is pulling out all the stops to get the deal over the line just as Goat always said he did during his time as CEO. Lets have this "coup" signing dramatically completed sooin.
    Mr Stendel has also been saying recently about the need to bring in some experience to add to the kids that are being signed. I anticipate Hoss will address this as soon as humanly possible and not leave Mr Stendel disappointed.