+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rovaniemi Game in Sunny Beach.

Rovaniemi Game in Sunny Beach.

Can any Redz currently in Sunny Beach recommend a pub for Thursday's game?

I think you will be doing well to find anywhere showing the match. I watched the match on my phone via RedTV last week and most likely again this week. I will have a look around tomorrow to see who is advertising the game but in all honesty I don’t think it will be shown anywhere.

Cool.
    Actually in Nessebar and ain't been into SB yet to see if it was advertised anywhere.
    Kind of got last week's game on my Firestick but a lot of buffering due to the wifi quality.

If you have premier sports download the app to your phone. Buy a Chromecast and ask a kindly bar keep if you can slip it in his telly. Cast from your mobile to the big screen and it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by aberoz View Post
    Cool.
    Actually in Nessebar and ain't been into SB yet to see if it was advertised anywhere.
    Kind of got last week's game on my Firestick but a lot of buffering due to the wifi quality.
    Nesebar is a nice place. I have went a trip this year over there again and we went a couple of times last year. It certainly doesn’t look like a place with great wifi

Glaris bar is showing the match tonight in Sunny Beach. (7pm)

Hadn’t realised we were so popular in Sunny Beach, quite a few places showing the match tonight.

“Here we go”

You going to the Garis John?

I might well do

Ditched the idea of going to the Glaris...across the road in the Euphoria bar. Plenty of screens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast