+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Bradford (PA) AFC tonight

Millers v Bradford (PA) AFC tonight

Bradford (Park Avenue) AFC
    @BPAFCOfficial
    ·
    13h
    We are pleased to report that
    @OfficialRUFC
    have inspected the Horsfall Pitch tonight ahead of tomorrow nights pre-season friendly and are pleased with the condition. We look forward to welcoming supporters tomorrow night. 7.30pm kick off. Bar open from 5.30pm

£10 adults
    £8 concession and student
    £1 under 17s

Might see Ryan Cresswell

Thanks for the information , Topper. I'll be there, despite yesterday's farce. Warm and sunny in Bradford at the moment. For those who don't know, the ground is on the SW side of the city, quite close to the Odsal rugby league stadium

Was on my way to match yesterday when I heard it was called off but will be there tonight. Look forward to seeing Cresswell again if he plays. Since half of squad was meant to play 60 min at Farsley and 30 min at Bradford PA and visa-versa I'm guessing they may instead play different teams each half like against Parkgate.

£10 a little steep for a game such as this but who's to complain if this means we get a pitch we can play on?!

Bus information - 681 and 682 (Halifax - Bradford) stop close to the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Bus information - 681 and 682 (Halifax - Bradford) stop close to the stadium
    You should feel at home mike, the seats in the Main Stand are from Lords Cricket ground.
    Free parking at the club or park in the Drop Kick pub if car parking is available.

Plenty of parking on street

Crikey I remember when they were in the league (upto 1970) when they were replaced by Cambridge United.

I think they are Harry Gration,s team.
    Krista Ackroyd might be there to add some glamour

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I think they are Harry Gration,s team.
    Krista Ackroyd might be there to add some glamour
    That's an oxymoron isn't it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast