+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: First eleven + subs

First eleven + subs

Can anyone predict the team for our first game, I'm struggling to predict a team from our current squad

Quote Originally Posted by df46 View Post
    Can anyone predict the team for our first game, I'm struggling to predict a team from our current squad
    I posted this earlier on another post on 5th July and again since but no response. Since then Harper signed and looks like Rodriguez out the door soon (gone now). Very worrying times ahead over the next few weeks.

Unless I am mistaken I think our first team might look something like this for the first friendly

Johnstone

Nyom (if staying)
    Hegazi (if back from Africa Nations Cup)
    Bartley
    Gibbs (if staying)

Phillips
    Livermore
    Harper (if staying)
    Burke (if staying)

Rodriguez (if staying)
    Robson-Kanu

On the bench
    Bond
    Townsend
    Melbourne
    Brunt
    Field
    Leko
    Edwards

Oh I forgot not to worry because we all trust Mr Dowling!! Slaven this definitely is the hardest job you have ever taken on.

We don't have a team. We have lots of reserve players, and so called "potential" which actually means Zip. You need Proven quality from August the 3rd unless you plan to just play the matches for "fun"

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)