+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kenneth Zohore

Kenneth Zohore

Set to have a medical today.

£8m fee agreed between us and Cardiff according to John Percy.

A lot of dosh, he didn't do much last year in the prem but he was a handful the year before in the Championship.

25 years old too, so he's a good age.

I don't know that much else about him to be honest.

Most Cardiff fans are amazed we've spent £8m on him, but on the other hand I think its money better spent than on Austin.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Set to have a medical today.

£8m fee agreed between us and Cardiff according to John Percy.

A lot of dosh, he didn't do much last year in the prem but he was a handful the year before in the Championship.

25 years old too, so he's a good age.

I don't know that much else about him to be honest.

Most Cardiff fans are amazed we've spent £8m on him, but on the other hand I think its money better spent than on Austin.

Thoughts?
    Well an improvement on what we have upfront at the mo lol. We are after a winger too so you can maybe see the style for the coming season.
    Like you 123 i don't know much about him. Distantly related to Didier Drogba apparently, if he is only half as good eh?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Well an improvement on what we have upfront at the mo lol. We are after a winger too so you can maybe see the style for the coming season.
    Like you 123 i don't know much about him. Distantly related to Didier Drogba apparently, if he is only half as good eh?
    It’s a lot of money for a player who wasn’t very good in the Prem, if he was any good they wouldn’t sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    It’s a lot of money for a player who wasn’t very good in the Prem, if he was any good they wouldn’t sell him.
    He didn't shine in the prem, but to be fair he was playing in a Warnock team who didn't score many goals or create many chances.

The fee's being reported as £8,000,000 dependent on a variety of clauses spread over the course of his contract. No idea what the clauses are but I'd imagine a fair chunk depends on appearances, goals scored, promotion and future international caps for Denmark etc. £8,000,000 is not set in stone.

Been looking at his goals and he looks quite promising.

Not bothered about his age. Why would Cardiff get rid if he was so good in the championship?

Warnock described him as a “lazy b a s t a r d” during their promotion season where he scored 20 odd goals.

He did Jack s h I t last season.

Sounds promising doesn’t he.

Well done Mr Lai.......I really must renew my season ticket.

At the f king library!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)