+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Delph to Everton - Should have been Leeds?

Delph to Everton - Should have been Leeds?

So Delph goes to Everton for around £10m, should he (could he) have been persuaded to come to Leeds?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ndation-widget

No.

- Premier League football
    - Potentially being able to qualify for European Cups
    - Probably earns two or three times more than our absolute maximum.

Had we got promoted, then definetly.

Delph has made the right decision.

Played for the treble winning Champions, hoping to be in the 2020 Euro squad, earning over 5 million a year ...

... Why would you think he'd join Leeds ? He'd laugh in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Played for the treble winning Champions, hoping to be in the 2020 Euro squad, earning over 5 million a year ...

... Why would you think he'd join Leeds ? He'd laugh in your face.

Nobody suggested he would yer thick cnut.... 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Nobody suggested he would yer thick cnut.... 🙄
    I guess he thought my question was one.to be taken seriously. You can always dream, huh? Imagine he thinks he has enough money in the bank and believes he can help the club that kick-started his career a helping hand (or foot!), getting to the PL. I know, dream on!😉

Of course I thought he was being serious, if you hadn't noticed WTF11 is a bit odd (no offence taken I'm sure). Last time I came on here some of you were talking about Gary Cahill joining. Reality is not a guarentee on this board.

As a tease and a treat for how the other half lives though, and a bit of 'look what you could have won', after paying 10 million for Callum Robinson Wilder's told local media we'll be breaking our transfer record twice more this summer. All this PL money ain't too shabby lads - you should try and join us in the big boys league.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Of course I thought he was being serious, if you hadn't noticed WTF11 is a bit odd (no offence taken I'm sure). Last time I came on here some of you were talking about Gary Cahill joining. Reality is not a guarentee on this board.

As a tease and a treat for how the other half lives though, and a bit of 'look what you could have won', after paying 10 million for Callum Robinson Wilder's told local media we'll be breaking our transfer record twice more this summer. All this PL money ain't too shabby lads - you should try and join us in the big boys league.
    The other half lives ffs ravel morrison where did Wilder meet him the local drug dealing club

Yeah, Enjoy your one season of getting battered every week... before tumbling back down!
    Oh, and my money is on all the !Blades Fans" calling for Wilders head long before Christmas.

Gloating usually ends up hurting the gloater in my experience.

Enjoy your five minutes in the sun.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)