+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Steve Bruce engineers a move to Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    It's anything but an opinion. It's your own little way of trolling without getting banned which exactly what's the mods are either not seeing or simply ignoring. It's sad and pathetic that a grown human being can get off on doing this sort of thing really is.
    Pm me if you want to carry this on.

Evening Geordies
    just read you have signed the Elephant man as your new Manager, FFS, does it get worse than this?

still. with 90 mill to spend ist gonna be a blistering Season!
    stay safe now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Evening Geordies
    just read you have signed the Elephant man as your new Manager, FFS, does it get worse than this?

still. with 90 mill to spend ist gonna be a blistering Season!
    stay safe now
    john.
    Hi, John. You good?

Aye, rough times for us. The irony is Bruce probably will get more cash than Rafa...just as McClaren did before him. Whoever we sign, I won't be there to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Hi, John. You good?

Aye, rough times for us. The irony is Bruce probably will get more cash than Rafa...just as McClaren did before him. Whoever we sign, I won't be there to see them.
    chin up fella Things can only get better!
    out of your Hands this stuff, Always the same as a supporter, no one suffers more than the dedicated loyal!!!
    all the best lads and lasses
    John.

chin up fella Things can only get better!
    out of your Hands this stuff, Always the same as a supporter, no one suffers more than the dedicated loyal!!!
    all the best lads and lasses
    John.
    i`m fine Zippster cheers
    why won´t you be there to see them mate?
    hope everythings OK at you and yours fella!

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Absolutely. I wish them all the worst. Much rather have West Brom back up with us.

I see you are about to buy a Danish striker in Zohore. He was a massive talent when he was younger and I suppose he has fared fairly well at Cardiff. Don't know if he's the right man to rely on for getting the required goals this season, if the ambition is to get promoted.

What do you make of this signing, Al?

Desperation!! Rather have Gayle back who was class last season but we can’t afford him. The little yellow man who owns us has zero passion and won’t be happy until he gets his money back, I would take Ashley and our yellow man owner and place them in a mine field - boom 💥. Joy!!!

i`m fine Zippster cheers
    why won´t you be there to see them mate?
    hope everythings OK at you and yours fella!
    Jacked me season ticket in, mate. Can't make a case for continuing to give the fat slug any more money while he is wilfully running the club into the ground. It's not even to do with teve Bruce, tbh...it's about why we employed Steve Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Which owners are filling their club's potential and what exactly is this potential?
    Is it the Keegan era potential or is it the fairs cup of 69 potential?
    Is it the 50's potential?
    What is the potential?

What is Everton's potential?
    What about West Ham?
    Name me the potential of all the clubs in the premier league and tell me what they SHOULD be fulfilling?

I've heard the words " sleeping giant" ever since I was a kid.
    I think too many people still live off it.

It's about cornering the market in many aspects, at specific times.
    Years ago one man tried it and succeeded (Hall) but couldn't carry it on when the big hitters came in and brushed him aside.

Now we have Ashley who runs the club how he sees fit, which may not be the cup of tea of all but it's a cup of tea for me without it being a cup of nectar, which I would never expect but would always hope for a taste of when possible.
    How about ATTEMPTING to fulfil a clubs potential with its own income - investing the profits in infrastructure and players all the while being honest and transparent?

That would work.

Oh, and dont send me anymore personal messages ya thick cnt.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Nufc asked to talk to him
    Sheffield agreed so it's ok up to that point
    I think Sheffield can try and take Bruce and his staff to the cleaners

OK....It's Sheffield Wednesday, The Wednesday or The Owls.....it's never, EVER, Sheffield.

Now....Owls fans liked Bruce, he's got form for getting promotion from the Championship, 'we' actually thought he'd get us up, he talks a good game I'll give him that but how he's gone about this stinks, he talks about getting respect without actually showing any himself.

He's not a Premiership manager/head coach....but he's bloody good at getting promotions, that suited us, get us up there, maybe struggle to survive & then move on.

All this "I'm a Geordie lad from Newcastle is bollox, sure he supported the club as a lad, Manchester United would have knocked that out of him & I'm damn sure a proper Geordie would never have managed Sunderland saying everything he needs is with the Mackems….yeah, proper Geordie that......in six months if Man Utd came a knocking(laughs)he'd walk away from his boyhood club no danger....he's dropped a reyt ******* joining you fellas, I feel sorry for the true Magpie fans.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)