+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Bruce engineers a move to Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    If you need any cabbages you'll find them in the vegetable Isle in your local Aldi. It's the one you don't normally venture down
    That would be ‘aisle’ would it? You thick tw*t.

If you need any cabbages you'll find them in the vegetable Isle in your local Aldi. It's the one you don't normally venture down
    Have some time off.

Over the years, I've come to despise Aston Villa as much as I despise Man Utd. Their fans are easily the most degenerate in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Over the years, I've come to despise Aston Villa as much as I despise Man Utd. Their fans are easily the most degenerate in the game.
    have to agree, we were just talking about how horrible they are earlier tonight

Evening Hughie - they are scum!! Horrible club!

Stupid thing to say when Birmingham was found to have the fattest people in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Evening Hughie - they are scum!! Horrible club!
    Absolutely. I wish them all the worst. Much rather have West Brom back up with us.

I see you are about to buy a Danish striker in Zohore. He was a massive talent when he was younger and I suppose he has fared fairly well at Cardiff. Don't know if he's the right man to rely on for getting the required goals this season, if the ambition is to get promoted.

What do you make of this signing, Al?

Yep, it seems Bruce has engineered a move to Newcastle.
    A geordie who probably knows his days were numbered in terms of being able to manage his boyhood club and who took the last chance saloon.

No too many would likely be batting an eyelid if a top manager had engineered a move to us but the Rafa stuff is still raw with some and Bruce is ex Sunderland manager and a geordie, which naturally rankles with some...especially those who live in Newcastle.

He might not be many people's first choice...if any....but he's Newcastle United manager as is and he should be supported by all those who love Newcastle United.
    He deserves stick when it's warranted and praise when it's warranted....but the least he deserves is to be afforded the time to put together his own plans (however much he's allowed) and be allowed the time to get things in order.

If he's such a big fan of his boyhood club, then he wouldn't have accepted a job offer from Ashley.

If he's such a big fan of his boyhood club, then he wouldn't have accepted a job offer from Ashley.
    Fully agree, apparently Bruce had spoken to Shearer (another local lad and boyhood club hero!) who told him not to take it because of the toxic shadow around the club but advice was ignored so he can only blame himself when it goes sour. I think we will adrift by xmas and Bruce could well be hanging on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)