+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Business Desk Latest Report

Quote Originally Posted by SAHNotts View Post
    I normally just read threads and rarely comment, but this has made my blood boil. He appears to be accepting no responsibility for the financial hardship that he has caused to everyone associated with the club and has the cheek to present Leigh Curtis as the guy we should be blaming.

He has made so many promises about the sale of the club that they count for nothing at this point and the vague promise that staff will be paid at some distant point in the future is a joke. You can't feed your family with vague promises that you might get paid in 3 months. It is bad enough that he has allowed his ego to ruin his companies, a great football club and countless lives in this area, but I will be damned if he even thinks that he can take the moral high ground.
    This.

Same bullsheite, different day thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I'm not going to criticise him any more or speculate on his whereabouts. Someone supposedly saw his car in Bilborough today. Maybe his solicitor works there. If I were a betting man I would say he is most likely to be on a golf course somewhere. But it's alright, he bought the clubs out of money from his other job selling ice cream, not from any of his collapsing companies.

For he's a jolly good fellow.
    Well if true then it throws the Florida speculation out of the window.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12