+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover imminent!

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    It’s time to try and look forward, wipe the slate clean and start a fresh. Harping on about last season and beyond is futile. Hopefully a new opener, with sensible ideas will help. COYP’s
    I doubt there's one fan on this board' harping on' about last season.

What we are 'harping on' about is whether we'll exist in 10 days or so's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    This is appalling. Do we have a moderator? We all feel angry at the moment, and hit out at times but surely this post is going far too far?
    Hi Simon

Yes you're right. Unfortunately nobody has reported this post. I'll deal with it now.

Thank you Valefan for taking the trouble to post this !

I've been trying to alert some of our more desperate fanbase that Smurthwaite is no better than outgoing Hardy - in fact he's probably worse.

Hardy is basically an incompetent idiot, whereas Smurthwaite is not only incompetent, he's rotten to the core. He's someone who seems to take pleasure in systematically destroying a football club.

For me allowing him to be owner would be like inviting a known plague carrier a place of residence in your house...

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Hi Simon

Yes you're right. Unfortunately nobody has reported this post. I'll deal with it now.
    I wasn't overly offended Swale,sounds like someone had a few too many sherberts and needed a lie down, i've been known to have a rant of my own every now and then, his reply this morning was much more measured and calm

btw glad you're back

This is appalling. Do we have a moderator? We all feel angry at the moment, and hit out at times but surely this post is going far too far?
    Agree.

I thought the same but brid did replay. Water of a ducks back for a lad who failed to make the Navy cut so had to join the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    Agree, others have been banned for similar.
    It was aimed at me and i'm a big boy and i can take it, i do have a style of writing that brings out the worst in some people, i'm working on it!,we're all on here for the same thing and when the dust settles we're all friends here.

No need for a ban and as i said his reply this morning was much more sensible

Hello Sailor! always wanted a life on the waves but i like green clothes
    Last edited by bridpie78; 21-07-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Hello Sailor! always wanted a life on the waves but i like green clothes
    In another life, I was one of Robin Hood's merry men.

I’d rather we start again as AFC Notts County than have a **** like Smurthwaite take charge.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast